Join our team
ABM Campaign Manager
Remote, USA · Go-To-Market · Full-timeApply now
About Lyra Health
Lyra is transforming mental health care through technology with a human touch to help people feel emotionally healthy at work and at home. We work with industry leaders, such as Morgan Stanley, Uber, Amgen, and other Fortune 500 companies, to improve access to effective, high-quality mental health care for their employees and their families. With our innovative digital care platform and global provider network, 10 million people can receive the best care and feel better, faster. Founded by David Ebersman, former CFO of Facebook and Genentech, Lyra has raised more than $900 million.
Lyra Health is seeking an experienced, strategic-thinking Account Based Marketing (ABM) campaign manager to join our growing team! We are looking for an ABM Campaign Manager to educate, engage, and build excitement with targeted accounts by leveraging digital, direct, and content syndication campaigns across all channels.
You have a demonstrated mastery of account based marketing strategy and execution and are able to lead highly targeted integrated omni-channel marketing campaigns from concept through execution and analysis, including agency management. You will be an integral part of the growth marketing team, leading the strategic planning, development, and implementation of ABM plans for priority accounts that result in the successful impact of sales and marketing shared objectives. We are looking for someone who is collaborative and has a passion for demand gen marketing. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter, well-organized, detail-oriented, who is able to multi-task and be flexible.
In this role you will partner with sales leaders and the sales team to meet pipeline goals and you will work closely with cross-functional marketing teams. You will specialize in target account planning, enhancing ABM with technology, campaign management, and execution —and be ready to drive transformation in a high-energy environment.
- Lead partnerships with the sales team, driving cross functional alignment and enabling a seamless buyer journey for leads through the marketing and sales funnels
- Demonstrate a proven track record in developing, launching and measuring account-based marketing (ABM) campaigns
- You have designed and executed successful 1:1, 1: few, and broad-based marketing initiatives to meet pipeline requirements of varied account segments
- Support ABM marketing and sales leadership with one-to-one (large-account) marketing execution
- Measure and report performance of all campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify internal and external resources for use in marketing execution for strategic accounts
- Lead ongoing check-ins with sales teams to ensure account goals, key contacts and account plans remain on track, and discuss upcoming account requirements and modifications
- Leverage account-based data and technology to help our marketing and sales teams attract, engage, convert, and grow strategic accounts
- Master the 6sense platform to leverage account level insights and inform strategy in alignment with the digital marketing team
- Own the planning and development of ABM field events in alignment with the events team
- Assist in developing an overall top account marketing strategy, including the project planning for strategic account sales campaigns, sales readiness, targeting and list acquisition, email/digital marketing strategy, events, tracking and measurement
- Research organizations and prospects roles to create a penetration strategy
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Diagnose opportunities for ABM campaign activity around relevant conversion points
- Drive sales pipeline and opportunities by moving ABM leads through the marketing funnel with increased velocity and scale
- BA/BS degree or equivalent, Masters degree a plus
- 6+ years experience in High Tech B2B Marketing with a focus on demand generation, field marketing, or campaign marketing
- 3+ years running ABM for enterprise accounts
- Proficiency in marketing automation systems, like Marketo, along with proficiency in Salesforce.com
- Experience driving ABM through ABM platform/technologies, 6Sense experience preferred.
- Experience in building out ABM strategy and implementation to drive pipeline
- Data-driven and focused on sales goals
- Creative thinker who can drive out-of-the-box approaches to stand out and reach the audience
- Competent in all areas of marketing including strategy, planning, sales enablement, thought leadership, invoicing and contract management, and growth marketing
- Aptitude for leveraging digital marketing, digital advertising, and sales acceleration tools and technologies
- You’re a people person – you have excellent relationship management skills with ability to build rapport, influence and deepen relationships with stakeholders
- Excellent Communicator
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age (40 or older), disability, genetic information or any other category protected by law.Apply now