Remote · Go-To-Market · Full-time
About Lyra Health
Lyra is transforming mental health care through technology with a human touch to help people feel emotionally healthy at work and at home. We work with industry leaders, such as Morgan Stanley, Uber, Amgen, and other Fortune 500 companies, to improve access to effective, high-quality mental health care for their employees and their families. With our innovative digital care platform and global provider network, 10 million people can receive the best care and feel better, faster. Founded by David Ebersman, former CFO of Facebook and Genentech, Lyra has raised more than $900 million.
Lyra Health is looking for an Account Executive (which we call Partnerships Director) to help businesses (SMB) and their HR departments evaluate Lyra’s leading mental health benefits offerings and recognize Lyra’s unique value. You will lead Lyra’s long and complex sales process from beginning to end.
We are looking for highly experienced professionals with backgrounds in business development, sales, and consulting. You should be passionate about mental health and believe you have a special skill at sparking passion in others. You will regularly engage in stories to help illustrate concepts and view storytelling as a critical skill to always be developing. You will leverage a wide range of skill sets including verbal communication, written communication, project management, and quantitative abilities.
You should be as comfortable in Excel / Google Sheets as you are in Powerpoint / Google Slides. Every day you will be bringing a strong sense of urgency to your work / mission, be an empath about what others need, and be obsessively organized.
*This is an individual contributor position. This person will report into the Partnerships Territory Director
- Exceeding your annual quota of bringing in new Lyra employer partners
- Inspiring senior executives at leading companies to urgently prioritize mental health
- Prospecting new potential business independently and in collaboration with key Lyra lead generation partners
- Educating HR leaders about the US mental health care system and Lyra’s mental health benefits
- Finding ways to communicate Lyra’s unique value verbally, in writing, and quantitatively
- Successfully negotiating large six figure contracts with senior HR, Finance, and Procurement executives
- Consistently documenting your deal progress to ensure Lyra has the data needed to grow our business
- Coordinating with Lyra’s Customer Success team to ensure successfully implementations
- 8+ years experience in sales, business development, consulting, or comparable roles
- Tenacious and persistent
- Skilled negotiator on business terms of a contract
- Interested to better understand the workings of the US healthcare system
- Passion for mental health
- Intellectually curious
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written
- Quantitative with a love of diving into numbers to identify insights
This is a remote opportunity. Qualified candidates located outside of California are welcome to apply! Candidates who include a cover letter will be prioritized.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age (40 or older), disability, genetic information or any other category protected by law.