Join our team
Blended Care Therapy, Provider Insights Operations Lead
Remote, USA · Clinical Ops · Full-timeApply now
About Lyra Health
Lyra is transforming mental health care through technology with a human touch to help people feel emotionally healthy at work and at home. We work with industry leaders, such as Morgan Stanley, Uber, Amgen, and other Fortune 500 companies, to improve access to effective, high-quality mental health care for their employees and their families. With our innovative digital care platform and global provider network, 10 million people can receive the best care and feel better, faster. Founded by David Ebersman, former CFO of Facebook and Genentech, Lyra has raised more than $900 million.
Lyra Health is looking for a Provider Insights Operations Lead to join our Blended Care Therapy Engagement team to help us source and develop insights that inform our ongoing provider engagement and retention efforts. In your role, you will be responsible for building our broader data infrastructure to measure and report on key engagement and retention metrics as well as scoping and owning the end-to-end execution of key initiatives to capture and analyze ongoing provider feedback. This role will be a great fit if you are a systems thinker energized by the challenge of translating multiple qualitative and quantitative data sources into clear and precise inputs which inform the development of key strategic initiatives to drive provider retention and success.
In your first year, you will…
- Lead efforts to closely understand and measure provider engagement and retention through KPIs and data infrastructure management (including new metrics if needed)
- Design, build and manage ongoing quantitative and qualitative provider feedback loops (inclusive of DEIB needs) to closely understand provider sentiment and feedback
- Translate data insights into actionable initiatives for the Provider Engagement team as well as for the broader program
- Effectively manage and support the individual development of a Senior Analyst
- 8+ years of experience in translating research and insights for operational impact; startup and/or healthcare experience strongly preferred.
- Proven ability to build strategic, data-driven narratives that drive business and systems impact and change combined with strong attention to detail
- Fluency with both qualitative and quantitative research methodologies
- Strong fluency in Excel; experience in SQL, Salesforce, and Tableau a plus
- Strong project management skills and a demonstrated ability to work successfully on cross-functional teams and facilitate cross-functional team meetings with minimal support and driving results
- Previous experience in people management with a demonstrated impact on individual growth
- Demonstrated commitment to supporting and enabling diversity, equity and inclusion through research and/or change efforts
- Passion for mental health and changing the healthcare delivery landscape
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age (40 or older), disability, genetic information or any other category protected by law.Apply now