Join our team
Burlingame, California · G&A · Full-timeApply now
About Lyra Health
Lyra is transforming mental health care through technology with a human touch to help people feel emotionally healthy at work and at home. We work with industry leaders, such as Morgan Stanley, Uber, Amgen, and other Fortune 500 companies, to improve access to effective, high-quality mental health care for their employees and their families. With our innovative digital care platform and global provider network, 10 million people can receive the best care and feel better, faster. Founded by David Ebersman, former CFO of Facebook and Genentech, Lyra has raised more than $900 million.
About the Team
This role can be remote within the United States.
The Analytics team works cross-functionally to enable and support the growth of the company with data driven insights and decisions. The Analytics Associate role is for someone with a knack for telling stories with data, knows their way around SQL, and someone who is passionate about systems and scaling a startup business. This role will require taking a data driven approach to inform major business decisions across the company. The ideal candidate will have strong technical, analytical, financial, and presentation skills, in addition to strong interpersonal and communication skills. We are seeking a self-starter that can wear multiple hats while juggling a variety of projects. This position is ideal for professionals seeking Analytics experience at a tech startup experiencing rapid growth.
- Work with large data sets pulled from various systems and databases. Independently ascertain how to query data and run ad hoc analyses to drive insights
- Draw actionable insights and create clear presentations to convey information to internal and external stakeholders
- Conduct business metric analysis – including defining KPIs, monitoring and evaluating performance against targets
- Build operational dashboards to monitor product line performance and analyze business drivers
- Be a key business partner to other teams and lead analytical efforts to identify external-facing product insights and drive cross-functional resolutions to operational issues
- Specialize in a particular area of the business; become the subject matter expert to address internal and external inquiries, as well as be an active stakeholder in exploratory projects, growth/scaling, process improvements etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Computer Science, Statistics, Engineering or other related field
- 3-5 years of experience in business operations, analytics, corporate strategy, or other relevant experience
- Data-driven and detail-oriented
- Comfortable working with large data sets, statistics and drawing meaningful insights
- Advanced proficiency with SQL, Excel, and Tableau
- Experience with Python is a plus
- Highly self-motivated and willing to work cross functionally in a fast-paced and fast-growing environment
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to clearly present actionable insights
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age (40 or older), disability, genetic information or any other category protected by law.Apply now