Join our team
Clinical Quality Lead Consultation Services
Remote · Clinical Ops · Full-timeApply now
About Lyra Health
Lyra is transforming mental health care through technology with a human touch to help people feel emotionally healthy at work and at home. We work with industry leaders, such as Morgan Stanley, Uber, Amgen, and other Fortune 500 companies, to improve access to effective, high-quality mental health care for their employees and their families. With our innovative digital care platform and global provider network, 10 million people can receive the best care and feel better, faster. Founded by David Ebersman, former CFO of Facebook and Genentech, Lyra has raised more than $900 million.
About the Role
Lyra is looking for a clinician quality lead with extensive experience in evidence-based behavioral health care assessment and counseling, crisis assessment and intervention, and deep knowledge of specialty mental health services for child, adolescent, and adult services. You will serve as the clinical quality lead for Lyra’s Consultation Services. You will provide consultation services to customer-managers seeking both urgent and non-urgent consultation regarding safety concerns, complex clinical concerns, and routine questions regarding communication related to mental health concerns.
In addition, you will be responsible for training, review and consultation services provided to internal Lyra cross-functional teams, including but not limited to: Lyra Care Teams, Lyra Recruitment Teams and Billing Operations. You will conduct regular proactive and reactive clinical quality reviews of these cross-functional teams. Specifically, you will oversee clinical quality review for Lyra Care Advocate and Care Navigation teams to ensure adherence to clinical and safety standards and verify that clients are receiving appropriate levels of care. You will lead recurring consultation meetings with recruiters and conduct focused training sessions related to evidence based therapies and culturally responsive care. You will also be the primary point of contact for individual recruitment questions as needed. You will support the Billings Operation Team to address clinical quality questions as they arise and via regular attendance of Billing Operation Team meetings. In addition to consultation services, you will provide support to other Clinical Quality Team functions as needed, assist with sales meetings and support Clinical Quality implementation strategies.
This role reports to our Senior Director, Clinical Quality for Direct Access.
- Provide consultation to Customer Managers
- Provide consultation, review and clinical quality oversight to support recruitment of direct access network providers
- Provide consultation, review and clinical oversight to support client support services
- Provide consultation review, and clinical oversight to support Billing Operations
- Provide support and cross-coverage to other Clinical Quality Team members
- Represent Lyra in conversations with key prospects and customers
- MA/MS in social work or psychology or PhD/PsyD in clinical or counseling psychology
- 5+ years post-graduate clinical experience, preferably in EAP settings
- Highly skilled in providing management consultation in crises situations
- Deep knowledge of evidence-based therapies
- Grounded in cultural humility with a deep commitment to culturally responsive care and DEIB
- Strong experience assessing clinical risk and recommending appropriate interventions
- Comfort with technology and working within a fast-moving environment
- Passion for transforming mental health through technology with a human touch
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age (40 or older), disability, genetic information or any other category protected by law.Apply now