Join our team
Coaching Program Associate
Remote · Clinical Ops · Full-timeApply now
About Lyra Health
Lyra is transforming mental health care through technology with a human touch to help people feel emotionally healthy at work and at home. We work with industry leaders, such as Morgan Stanley, Uber, Amgen, and other Fortune 500 companies, to improve access to effective, high-quality mental health care for their employees and their families. With our innovative digital care platform and global provider network, 10 million people can receive the best care and feel better, faster. Founded by David Ebersman, former CFO of Facebook and Genentech, Lyra has raised more than $900 million.
About the Role
We’re looking for a service oriented individual experienced with recruitment and training who is ready to roll their sleeves up to support coaches and streamline a support system to scale with a growing program. This individual will collaborate with the coaching team, connect with coaches across the country, learn more about Lyra’s Mental Health Coaching program, and have an influence on every-day operations in a fast paced environment.
The Coaching Program Associate will assist coaches with onboarding new coaches and providing on-going support up to their first 4-6 months to ensure they feel supported as they care for Lyra clients by responding to questions from Lyra coaches, providing general support with policy questions, and coordinating with care. We are seeking someone who loves solving problems, communicates thoughtfully, thrives in a fast paced environment, and is interested in scaling support systems. This individual is coach-centric and is passionate about finding the best coaches, supporting them throughout their training, and helping invest in their ongoing development as a Mental Health Coach.
- Support coaches with onboarding and general inquiries through ticketing, live training workshops, and 1:1 video calls with a wide range of topics from tech questions to general policy questions
- Provide operational support for ongoing coach development workshops and trainings
- Organize and coordinate remote onboarding’s for all new coaches
- Assist creating and maintaining coach files
- Work with the Coaching Program on improving existing workflows and implementing new processes
- Collaborate with technical teams to identify and quickly communicate bugs to the appropriate teams to improve the coach and client experience.
- Coordination with Coaching Supervision Team and Clinical Team around operational impacts to the coaches
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Knowledge of ICF coaching background a plus
- 2+ years provider relations and/or management operations experience in a clinic, outpatient practice or inpatient setting
- Experience and passion for recruiting, onboarding, and continued development training in a remote environment
- Comfort with using tools and technology to problem solve and in explaining technology to a less tech-savvy audience
- Experience with Helpcenters, Zendesk, Salesforce, Learning Management Systems (LMS), Asana, and/or Jira a plus
- Excellent attention to detail
- Planning, problem-solving and critical thinking skills to anticipate, avert, or resolve issues in staffing, scheduling and task allocation.
- Excellent communication skills-both verbal and written, with an emphasis on quickly gaining trust by being patient and clear when communicating with coaches
- Passionate about improving mental health care and excited by our mission of leveraging technology to scale access to evidence-based therapies.
- Ability to innovate and creatively solve problems in a highly collaborative manner
- Prior experience working in a technology or startup environment a plus
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age (40 or older), disability, genetic information or any other category protected by law.Apply now