Join our team
Customer References & Advocacy Manager
- Build and sustain strong relationships with benefits leaders who are current Lyra customer advocates. Keep the customer experience top of mind; always and prioritize sustainability and longevity in customer advocate relationships.
- Partner with field team members across Lyra Health including our sales team and Customer Success organization to expand and maintain the pool of customer advocates that will serve as references.
- Consult with sales leaders to understand reference needs within particular opportunities and advise on the best path forward.
- Own the success of a reference management system that tracks key attributes important to reference relevancy. Work to develop and mature this system over time.
- Collaborate with other team members to implement new and innovative forms of customer reference marketing tactics.
- Track, continuously assess, and report on the impact of reference marketing in the sales cycle with support from sales teams and Marketing Operations colleagues.
- Assist with creating compelling and innovative customer content assets that demonstrate the impact of Lyra’s workforce mental health solutions.
- Work with authenticity and empathy. Develop strong opinions about how we can continue to grow and improve as a team and lead by example.
- 2+ years working in a marketing, corporate communications, customer success or other role that involves close relationship-building with customers and/or building programs from the ground up.
- Experience building and/or maintaining a B2B reference management program is a big plus.
- Experience working with senior executives, both internally and externally
- Passion for working in collaboration with customers to understand their needs and build relationships that support their ongoing advocacy
- Proven track record for cross-functional collaboration across internal teams, including process change management experience
- Strong storytelling and communications skills with the ability to distill complex information into clear, engaging content
Diversity & Inclusion
- Diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging (DEIB) at Lyra is essential to the way we deliver culturally responsive care, build and manage our provider network, and support holistic efforts to strengthen DEIB in workplaces around the world—including our own.
- People come to Lyra with a range of needs, backgrounds, and abilities that influence their response to mental health support. Our diverse network of providers delivers comprehensive mental health treatment and support rooted in culturally responsive care, a multicultural approach that accounts for the impact of cultural backgrounds on each person’s care experience. Learn more at https://www.lyrahealth.com/diversity-equity-inclusion-belonging/
This is a U.S. remote opportunity. #LI-REMOTE
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age (40 or older), disability, genetic information or any other category protected by law.Apply now