Join our team
Director, Culturally Responsive Care
Remote, USA · Clinical Ops · Full-timeApply now
About Lyra Health
Lyra is transforming mental health care through technology with a human touch to help people feel emotionally healthy at work and at home. We work with industry leaders, such as Morgan Stanley, Uber, Amgen, and other Fortune 500 companies, to improve access to effective, high-quality mental health care for their employees and their families. With our innovative digital care platform and global provider network, 10 million people can receive the best care and feel better, faster. Founded by David Ebersman, former CFO of Facebook and Genentech, Lyra has raised more than $900 million.
About the Role
Lyra is looking for a psychologist leader with expertise and commitment to health equity, culturally responsive care (CRC) and addressing the impact of social determinants of health. You will serve as the senior clinical leader for Lyra’s CRC initiatives and training across all of our provider networks.
This position provides executive-level strategic support, advice, thought partnership and consultation to the Vice President of Clinical Care. You will be responsible for the development and implementation of CRC training and continuing education opportunities, CRC related clinical quality standards, and initiatives to increase access to care for underserved populations. You will serve as a thought leader to develop strategy for CRC initiatives, serve as a strategic partner and clinical consultant to the Director of DEIB, and serve as the primary CRC advocate and consultant to our marketing, partnerships, clinical success teams, clinical product, and research teams.
The ideal candidate brings demonstrated enthusiasm and deep commitment to culturally responsive care, experience establishing strategic and operational objectives for mental health clinicians within a CRC/DEIB framework, and communicating decisions to reports, cross-functional stakeholders and senior leadership.
This role reports to our VP of Clinical Care.
- Serve as the primary thought leader for our CRC team and related initiatives
- Oversee the development and implementation of CRC continuing education opportunities and training related departmental policies and/or procedures
- Support clinical staff mentoring and retraining as needed
- Coordinate ongoing quality review of existing content and training materials and review of new products and trainings with emphasis on culturally responsive care
- Provide oversight to Lyra Clinical Fellowship
- Serve as the primary CRC advocate, strategic partner, and consultant to our DEIB, marketing, partnerships, clinical success teams, clinical product, and research teams
- Participate in partnerships and customer success meeting with customers and prospective customers
- Communicate decisions and priorities for CRC organizational objectives to cross-functional stakeholders and senior leadership.
- PhD or PsyD in clinical or counseling psychology
- Completion of a supervised APA-accredited internship
- Current unrestricted license to practice within the United States
- 10+ years postdoctoral clinical experience
- Highly skilled in providing evidence-based treatments (e.g., CBT, DBT, ACT, ERP, etc.)
- Grounded in cultural humility with demonstrated experience leading culturally responsive care and DEIB initiatives
- Experience coordinating and overseeing clinical care initiatives or trainings
- Experience in professional development of clinical providers
- Comfort with technology and working within a fast-moving environment
- Passion for transforming mental health through technology with a human touch
Pay and Benefits
The anticipated annual base salary range for this full-time position is $134,000 – $205,000. The base range is determined by role and level, and placement within the range will depend on a number of job-related factors, including but not limited to your skills, qualifications, experience and location.
At Lyra, base salary is only one aspect of an employee’s total compensation package, which additionally may include discretionary restricted stock unit awards, comprehensive medical and dental coverage, and retirement benefits. This role may also be eligible for discretionary bonuses or commission payments.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age (40 or older), disability, genetic information or any other category protected by law.Apply now