Join our team
Director, Health Plan Partnerships
- Identify key targets that would benefit from Lyra’s services and vice versa.
- Identify key stakeholders at these targets to develop an interest in Lyra and develop opportunities.
- Where appropriate, you will work with the Lyra RFP team to respond to prospect requests. You will also work with the RFP to develop content and a framework for efficiently managing this process.
- Lead discussions with both Lyra’s leadership and the broader organization on the details and value of the relationship. This will include “selling” the desired partner internally on the benefits and risks.
- Supporting strategic health systems sales that are not part of your remit.
- Gathering market insights from the field and competitive landscape to strategically inform Lyra’s GoToMarket strategy
- Potential to build an industry-leading team as Lyra’s mission and goals expand
- 5+ years experience selling to health plans or in a strategy or innovation role at a health system. Experience in a benefits consultant capacity will be considered.
- Strong industry relationships and network of health plan contacts.
- Experience in a high-growth, fast-changing environment
- Solid understanding of employer mental health benefits.
- Passion for mental health
- Intellectually curious
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written
- Creative and scrappy problem solver who rolls up their sleeves and does what needs to be done
- Ability and willingness to travel (when safe)
Role can be based remotely
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age (40 or older), disability, genetic information or any other category protected by law.Apply now