Join our team
Director of Channel Partnerships
- Identify key targets and key stakeholders at potential channel partners.
- Work with internal teams on prioritizing channel partners.
- Work with the RFP team to develop and solicit interest for partners.
- Lead discussions with both Lyra’s leadership and the broader organization on the details and value of the relationship. This will include “selling” a desired partner internally on the benefits and risks.
- Accelerate the adoption of Lyra’s mental health offerings in the employer market through existing relationships and market expertise
- Gather market insights from the field and competitive landscape to strategically inform Lyra’s GoToMarket strategy
- Potential to build an industry leading team as Lyra’s mission and goals expand
- 5+ years experience working in the employee benefits industry as a business development executive, strategic alliances, channel partner or benefits consultant role. Ideally, additional experience in a related role or organization. (Less experience considered if your experience includes a fast-growth start-up organization)
- Strong industry relationships and network of channel partners
- Experience in a high growth, fast changing environment
- Solid understanding of employer mental health benefits
- Passion for mental health
- Intellectually curious
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written
- Creative and scrappy problem solver who rolls up their sleeves and does what needs to be done
- Ability and willingness to travel (when safe)
Role can be based around our HQ (Burlingame, CA) or remotely
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age (40 or older), disability, genetic information or any other category protected by law.Apply now