Join our team
Director of Health Systems
Remote · Go-To-Market · Full-timeApply now
About Lyra Health
Lyra is transforming mental health care through technology with a human touch to help people feel emotionally healthy at work and at home. We work with industry leaders, such as Morgan Stanley, Uber, Amgen, and other Fortune 500 companies, to improve access to effective, high-quality mental health care for their employees and their families. With our innovative digital care platform and global provider network, 10 million people can receive the best care and feel better, faster. Founded by David Ebersman, former CFO of Facebook and Genentech, Lyra has raised more than $900 million.
About the Role
As the Director of Health Systems Partnerships, you will specialize and own all aspects of Lyra’s strategy and opportunity to partner with Health Systems. This includes identifying commercial opportunities with health systems in addition to solving mental health challenges for their employees and dependents.
You will work collaboratively across Lyra’s cross-functional partners, which include Marketing, Sales, Finance, Product, Customer Success, and other teams, to illustrate the value of the relationship and solve the needs of which the opportunity may require. This highly visible role will be an instrumental part of Lyra’s growth strategy.
- Identify key targets that would benefit from Lyra’s services and vice versa.
- Identify key stakeholders at these targets to develop an interest in Lyra and develop opportunities.
- Where appropriate, you will work with the Lyra RFP team to respond to prospect requests. You will also work with the RFP to develop content and a framework for efficiently managing this process.
- Lead discussions with both Lyra’s leadership and the broader organization on the details and value of the relationship. This will include “selling” the desired partner internally on the benefits and risks.
- Supporting strategic health systems sales that are not part of your remit.
- Gathering market insights from the field and competitive landscape to strategically inform Lyra’s GoToMarket strategy
- Potential to build an industry-leading team as Lyra’s mission and goals expand
- 5+ years experience selling to health systems in the employee benefits industry or in a strategy or innovation role at a health system. Experience in a benefits consultant capacity will be considered.
- Strong industry relationships and network of health system contacts.
- Experience in a high-growth, fast-changing environment
- Solid understanding of employer mental health benefits and health system structure.
- Passion for mental health
- Intellectually curious
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written
- Creative and scrappy problem solver who rolls up their sleeves and does what needs to be done
- Ability and willingness to travel (when safe)
Pay and Benefits
The anticipated annual base rate for this full-time position is $180,000. The base rate is determined by role and level, and the base rate will depend on a number of job-related factors, including but not limited to your skills, qualifications, experience and location.
At Lyra, base salary is only one aspect of an employee’s total compensation package, which additionally may include discretionary restricted stock unit awards, comprehensive healthcare coverage, retirement benefits, and time off with pay. This role may also be eligible for commission payments.
Annual salary is only one part of an employee’s total compensation package at Lyra. We also offer generous benefits that include:
Comprehensive healthcare coverage (including medical, dental, vision, FSA/HSA, life and disability insurances)
Lyra for Lyrians; coaching and therapy services
Equity in the company through discretionary restricted stock units
Competitive time off with pay policies including vacation, sick days, and company holidays
Paid parental leave 401K retirement benefits
Monthly tech stipend
We like to spread joy throughout the year with well-being perks and activities, surprise swag, free food and snack deliveries each month, regular community celebration…and more!
We can’t wait to meet you.
Role can be remotely based
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age (40 or older), disability, genetic information or any other category protected by law.Apply now