Director of Partner Marketing
Burlingame, California · Go-To-Market · Full-time
About Lyra Health
Lyra is transforming mental health care through technology with a human touch to help people feel emotionally healthy at work and at home. We work with industry leaders, such as Morgan Stanley, Uber, Amgen, and other Fortune 500 companies, to improve access to effective, high-quality mental health care for their employees and their families. With our innovative digital care platform and global provider network, 10 million people can receive the best care and feel better, faster. Founded by David Ebersman, former CFO of Facebook and Genentech, Lyra has raised more than $900 million.
About the Role
Mental Health is a global problem that impacts roughly 1 billion people. The world’s leading companies recognize that mental health and wellbeing can help their employees lead better lives and thrive at work. To address this growing need, HR leaders partner with Lyra to offer Workforce Mental Health to their employees and their loved ones providing fast access to high quality mental health care.
This Director of Partner Marketing (which we will title as Director of Growth Marketing, Partnerships) will be responsible for building, supporting, and driving the creation and execution of joint marketing plans in collaboration with our top strategic alliances. You will create multi-partner engagement and execution strategies through Lyra and/or partner-led demand generation campaigns, and be responsible for the management, tracking, and reporting on the ROI of each campaign. This position must interface professionally and effectively with all functional levels of our partner representatives as well as Lyra’s marketing and sales teams when planning programs with partners. You will own both the strategic planning of campaigns and the hands-on program execution in a hyper-growth, fast-paced environment.
- Develop and drive the partner co-marketing strategy and co-marketing program plan in coordination with strategic alliances across areas of awareness, thought leadership, and demand generation
- Develop multi-partner GTM strategies
- Support the development of joint value proposition content
- Collaborate with Product Marketing on prioritized joint solutions and messaging
- Drive and support all aspects of joint partner events, campaigns, and programs– both live and online
- Report on campaign results, ensuring ROI is measured for all partner campaigns on an ongoing cadence
- Build out the partner relationships, interacting with key resources across the organizations
- 9+ years of experience collaborating with and developing joint marketing programs with strategic alliances
- Solid grasp of the marketing funnel and selling through and with partners
- Excellent cross-functional team player that can excel at both strategy and execution
- Highly driven self-starter that thrives in a dynamic environment
- Demonstrated leadership running partner marketing programs
- Must be able to comprehend and own all aspects of partner marketing and partner management/relationship building from a marketing perspective
- Exceptional communication at all levels
- Outstanding program and project management skills
- A team player that collaborates as standard practice, and operates successfully leading both their own team and virtual working teams
- Follows a metrics-driven, analytical approach
This role is based in Burlingame, CA however it is remote optional.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age (40 or older), disability, genetic information or any other category protected by law.