Join our team
Sales Enablement Specialist
Burlingame, California · Go-To-Market · Full-timeApply now
About Lyra Health
Lyra is transforming mental health care through technology with a human touch to help people feel emotionally healthy at work and at home. We work with industry leaders, such as Morgan Stanley, Uber, Amgen, and other Fortune 500 companies, to improve access to effective, high-quality mental health care for their employees and their families. With our innovative digital care platform and global provider network, 10 million people can receive the best care and feel better, faster. Founded by David Ebersman, former CFO of Facebook and Genentech, Lyra has raised more than $900 million.
Lyra Health is looking for a “Partnerships Enablement Specialist”, to join our GTM Enablement team. You will help us scale our Enablement functions and have a focus on supporting, refining, and executing our onboarding strategy, in addition to broadly enabling and up-leveling our Partnerships (Sales) team! Key elements of this will be identifying avenues to quicken our Partnership’s time to ramp, measuring and tracking onboarding and sales metrics, facilitating live sessions, and working closely with GTM Enablement and the field to identify areas of improvement. You’ll partner closely with cross-functional colleagues to up-level our existing Partnerships team by driving operational efficiencies, supporting cross-functional projects/programs, and administering communications. You are a great candidate for this role if you find fulfillment in helping others succeed, solving problems, supporting new employees, building processes, finding avenues for better efficiency, and bringing them to life. You will report to our GTM Enablement Manager and will support a growing team of Partnerships professionals.
- Collaborating with team members and supporting project plans to lead the successful end-to-end delivery of various Enablement programmatic initiatives
- Supporting the broader Partnerships Enablement and Onboarding vision by bringing your creativity, resourcefulness, and out-of-the-box thinking
- Managing communication and coordination of all Partnerships Enablement initiatives including emails, calendar invites, and other operational needs to ensure Enablement team members, partners, and stakeholders are supported and set up for success
- Exploring tools, systems, and strategies to provide on-demand and scalable learning experiences
- Building and refining our content within our LMS to meet the needs of both our new and tenured Partnerships colleagues
- Developing scalable processes for Partnerships Enablement and Onboarding
- Measuring key learning milestones, tracking assessments, and certifications in a scalable way for all Partnerships onboarding and ramping, and reporting on findings
- Assisting with coordination and rollout of large scale events such as Annual Kickoff, Team Summits, and other cross-functional team building events.
- At least 2 years of professional experience
- Experience in the area of HR, Benefits, Sales, or Onboarding/RampingPassion for mental health and changing the healthcare landscape
- Experience and high confidence facilitating cross-functional calls via Zoom or other conferencing platforms
- Experience creating, maintaining, and delivering effective communications and managing a Google Calendar
- Experience of working both independently and collaboratively on different projects
- Experience working with G-Suite (Docs, Slides, Sheets)
- Ability to prioritize and balance multiple initiatives
- Strong interpersonal skills, emotional intelligence, and resourcefulness
- Preferred: Tools experience (SFDC, Outreach, SalesNav, WorkRamp,Confluence)
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age (40 or older), disability, genetic information or any other category protected by law.Apply now