Join our team
Business Systems Analyst
- Front line administrator for Zuora, Salesforce, and other subledgers with a strong focus on internal controls. Responsibilities including but not limited to user security, upgrade testing, workflow development, application integration, etc.
- Interact with key internal accounting stakeholders – work with project teams to build out new capabilities
- Own and write comprehensive functional specifications and technical documentation
- Develop, test and deploy customizations and new functionality based on changing business needs
- Lead and conduct project activities based on an agile approach
- Collaborate on all business readiness activities including end user training, product testing, rollout, iteration, and support
- 3-5 years Financial ERP system administration experience (NetSuite, Zuora, and Salesforce experience preferred)
- Bachelor’s Degree in accounting, finance, computer science, or an equivalent combination of skills, training, and experience is required
- SaaS and/or healthcare industry experience preferred
- SQL and Python knowledge preferred with experience writing optimized queries for integration with other applications
- Strong desire to take ownership of business needs and drive delivery of operational and technical processes to meet departmental needs
- Understanding of general accounting processes including but not limited to: revenue recognition, A/R, A/P, payroll, etc.
- Strong understanding and experience working in an agile development environment
- Software development background is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Collaboration mindset – this is a highly cross-functional role
Burlingame, CA based candidates preferred.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age (40 or older), disability, genetic information or any other category protected by law.Apply now