Join our team
- Build relationships with senior business leaders to offer thought leadership on organizational and people-related strategy and execution.
- Partner with team members to roll out programs to support employees, including compensation, performance, and talent programs.
- Consult with Lyra’s leaders to create a comprehensive people plan to influence lasting change over large functions at Lyra.
- Solve problems and get to the root cause of any issue. Design and quickly implement solutions that cut across multiple disciplines.
- Provide expertise in the following areas: career planning, performance management, coaching, data analysis, compensation and rewards, employee relations, learning and development, recognition programs, and strategic development.
- Utilize data strategically: Identify trends in both qualitative and quantitative data to help improve organizational health, understand when data will assist in making informed decisions, and interpret complex analyses and tie analyses back to business priorities.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 8+ years of HRBP or generalist experience supporting leaders in a fast-paced, high growth, dynamic business environment; tech industry experience highly desired
- Comfortable with ambiguity and being a part of deeply complex strategy discussions.
- Effective influencing and communication skills, with the ability to build relationships with senior leaders and a variety of stakeholders to drive organizational change.
- Outstanding interpersonal and influencing skills; demonstrated ability to develop relationships and influence at multiple levels within the organization;
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills. Ability to analyze data, understand trends, and develop recommendations for action based on the analysis.
- A solid track record of influencing while demonstrating excellent decision quality
- Experience working with G&A (Finance, Legal, People) teams is a plus
This role is based in Burlingame, CA, or remote.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age (40 or older), disability, genetic information or any other category protected by law.Apply now