Join our team
Localization Program Manager
Remote, USA · Product & Design · ContractApply now
About Lyra Health
Lyra is transforming mental health care through technology with a human touch to help people feel emotionally healthy at work and at home. We work with industry leaders, such as Morgan Stanley, Uber, Amgen, and other Fortune 500 companies, to improve access to effective, high-quality mental health care for their employees and their families. With our innovative digital care platform and global provider network, 10 million people can receive the best care and feel better, faster. Founded by David Ebersman, former CFO of Facebook and Genentech, Lyra has raised more than $900 million.
Lyra Health is looking for talented, solutions-focused Localization Program Manager to support our localization work. Lyra’s localization strategy will be critical to realizing our ambitions to bring access to quality mental health care internationally. In this role, you will ensure a world class localized experience for Lyra members around the globe as we expand into new markets. The Localization Program Manager will design processes across all product flows to make sure the Lyra product experience is available in different languages.
A successful candidate is a highly motivated individual who works comfortably and autonomously in a fast-paced environment. You have a demonstrated ability to manage priorities and projects and the right mix of organizational and communication skills.
- Design processes in partnership with Product, Data Science, Engineering, Clinical, Design and QA to deliver world class localized web and mobile products for specific target markets ensuring high quality and timely output at scale
- Collaborate cross-functionally with numerous teams and vendors to set, manage, and meet stakeholder quality expectations
- Triage, prioritize and ensure the timely fixing of Internationalization and localization issues
- Coordinate the creation and maintenance of all linguistic assets (TMs, glossaries, style guides, reference materials) for target markets
- Make sure translators and reviewers have all the context they need to ensure a genuinely local experience for members
- Keep all teams aligned on project goals, track progress of projects, raise risks and bring forward solutions when faced with challenges
- Guide product teams to ensure localization best practices are followed to minimize downstream issues and decrease cost and time-to-market for the localized versions
- Proven experience in Localization or International Product management experience helping Product and Marketing teams with successful expansion into new markets
- Experience managing Translation Memories, Glossaries, and Style Guides
- Proficient in and manage technical processes, e.g. advising Product/Engineering on localization QA/testing, run and manage LQA processes
- Experience in CMS and TMS systems and processes, setups, structures and integrations
- In depth knowledge of the software development lifecycle and how it intersects with Translation and Localization processes
- Experience working with and managing a variety of translation, localization and testing (LQA) vendors.
- Highly organized and detail oriented. Ability to work in a cross functional, fast paced environment and can effectively promote the value of localization and build consensus
- A love for process design and coming up with creative solutions
- 3+ years of experience in localization, or equivalent project management or program management experience
- Nice to have: Knowledge of Smartling (or similar translation management system)
- Nice-to-have: Experience in healthcare technology
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age (40 or older), disability, genetic information or any other category protected by law.Apply now