Join our team
People Operations Generalist – LCA
Burlingame, California · People · Full-timeApply now
About Lyra Health
Lyra is transforming mental health care through technology with a human touch to help people feel emotionally healthy at work and at home. We work with industry leaders, such as Morgan Stanley, Uber, Amgen, and other Fortune 500 companies, to improve access to effective, high-quality mental health care for their employees and their families. With our innovative digital care platform and global provider network, 10 million people can receive the best care and feel better, faster. Founded by David Ebersman, former CFO of Facebook and Genentech, Lyra has raised more than $900 million.
About the Role
This role can be full-time in our Burlingame, CA headquarters, OR Hybrid.
People Operations Generalist role at Lyra Health is a hands-on role for someone who thrives off operational efficiency, data integrity, and being exposed to a broad range of HR initiatives. This individual will provide exceptional employee customer service as one of our key representatives for day-to-day HR inquiries, as well as provide support on the entire employee lifecycle, including onboarding, employee status changes, and offboarding, including maintaining compliance throughout all these key transition phases. This individual will also play a significant role in supporting the People team as we transition to a new HRIS. This role is ideal for someone who is looking for broad exposure and wants to grow with a quickly scaling and impactful organization and be a key partner, contributing to the collective voices of our talented People Operations team.
What You’ll Do
- Be a go-to team member by providing day-to-day support for employees with HR inquiries and requests, triaging as needed to other subject matter experts within the People team and Lyra
- Own and/or support employee life cycle events, from onboarding and employee changes to offboarding, ensuring Lyrians, managers, and our People team partners feel supported, changes flow appropriately throughout our systems to support data integrity, and compliance is maintained
- Support the People Operations team on our HRIS (Workday) implementation efforts, going live in Q2 2023; partnering with internal People team stakeholders (i.e. Payroll, Systems/Analytics, Total Rewards, DEIB), with a focus on efficiency and a positive change management experience for the People team, Lyrians, and our managers
- Partner with the People team and Legal stakeholders to conduct annual compliance audits and ensure federal, and state compliance of HR employment laws, updating policies and/or procedures as required
- Partner with stakeholders throughout Lyra on initiatives to foster a culture of belonging, connection, and enhanced cross-functional collaboration across the company
- Be a project owner for special projects as needed for the People Operations team
- Bachelor’s Degree and a minimum of 3 years of professional experience in an HR-related role
- Experience with HRIS, Workday preferred (but not required)
- Project management experience
- Experience with mail merge a plus
- Understanding of federal & state employment laws, global experience a plus
- Strong attention to detail
- Great team player with a collaborative mindset
- Ability to work independently, multitask, and drive towards aggressive deadlines
- Strong analytical, written, and verbal communication skills
- Thoughtfulness, flexibility, and a positive attitude
- Fluent in Google Apps and MS Office
Pay and Benefits
The anticipated annual base salary range for this full-time position is $68,000 – $104,000. The base range is determined by role and level, and placement within the range will depend on a number of job-related factors, including but not limited to your skills, qualifications, experience and location.
At Lyra, base salary is only one aspect of an employee’s total compensation package, which additionally may include discretionary restricted stock unit awards, comprehensive medical and dental coverage, and retirement benefits. This role may also be eligible for discretionary bonuses.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age (40 or older), disability, genetic information or any other category protected by law.Apply now