Join our team
Product Marketing Manager, Product
Remote, USA · Go-To-Market · Full-timeApply now
About Lyra Health
Lyra is transforming mental health care through technology with a human touch to help people feel emotionally healthy at work and at home. We work with industry leaders, such as Morgan Stanley, Uber, Amgen, and other Fortune 500 companies, to improve access to effective, high-quality mental health care for their employees and their families. With our innovative digital care platform and global provider network, 10 million people can receive the best care and feel better, faster. Founded by David Ebersman, former CFO of Facebook and Genentech, Lyra has raised more than $900 million.
About the Role:
Lyra Health is looking for a Product Marketing Manager to focus on go-to-market strategy for new and existing mental health products and services.
- Drive product marketing plans to support new product revenue and adoption objectives for the products that you own
- Define critical questions to understand for key audiences, partner with research and data teams to generate break-through insights, and turn insights into an actionable strategy and plan.
- Develop outstanding messaging and positioning that effectively communicate the value prop and differentiate our product offering
- Lead go-to-market efforts including pricing, packaging, and marketing launch initiatives
- Be the subject matter expert for your products and communicate it’s value to key stakeholders internally and externally
- Evangelize your products at conferences, trade shows, to analysts and customers.
- Partner closely with cross-functional stakeholders, such as product, clinical, design, sales, customer success, and executive leadership
- 4+ years of experience in product marketing
- Proven success launching new products
- Experience working at a B2B2C company
- Strong presentation skills with a eye towards design
- Proven ability to create effective content across mediums
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age (40 or older), disability, genetic information or any other category protected by law.Apply now