Join our team
Proposal Writer II
Remote · Go-To-Market · Full-timeApply now
About Lyra Health
Lyra is transforming mental health care through technology with a human touch to help people feel emotionally healthy at work and at home. We work with industry leaders, such as Morgan Stanley, Uber, Amgen, and other Fortune 500 companies, to improve access to effective, high-quality mental health care for their employees and their families. With our innovative digital care platform and global provider network, 10 million people can receive the best care and feel better, faster. Founded by David Ebersman, former CFO of Facebook and Genentech, Lyra has raised more than $900 million.
About the Role
Lyra Health is looking for a Proposal Writer II-III to contribute to the proposal preparation process. You will support a large team of Partnerships Directors and collaborate with Proposal Managers to ensure we submit high quality proposals that advance Lyra to finalist presentations. You should love collaborating with key subject matter experts, telling compelling stories through written narrative, and writing powerfully in as few words as possible.
Intellectual curiosity will be key in order to master the complex subject matter that goes into Lyra proposals: mental health care, technology and machine learning, employer benefits, health insurance, clinical operations, etc. You will constantly be juggling multiple competing deadlines, adapting to different team members’ styles, and ensuring no detail is missed with a constant eye towards how to better communicate the importance of mental health care and what makes Lyra unique.
- Ensure clear and concise written proposals to senior HR and Finance Executives
- Support Proposal Manager(s) in drafting narrative and questionnaire responses for complex RFx projects
- Independently manage RFIs and follow up questionnaires
- Collaborate with internal SMEs to develop new proposal content
- Contribute to the ongoing maintenance of our proposal content library in Loopio
- Manage multiple proposal projects simultaneously without compromising quality or missing deadlines
- Adeptly use and navigate many different proposal software platforms, including Loopio, Ariba, RFP360 and ProposalTech
- Develop a deep understanding of mental health, health care, Lyra’s unique differentiators, and the competitive landscape
- Partner across sales and marketing to generate new ideas and collateral to help better position Lyra’s unique strengths
- 3+ years of experience in proposals
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent writer
- High capacity for critical thinking
- Technologically savvy
- Passion for mental health
- Intellectually curious
- Doer by nature
Pay and Benefits
The anticipated annual base salary range for this full-time position is $61,000-93,000. The base range is determined by role and level, and placement within the range will depend on a number of job-related factors, including but not limited to your skills, qualifications, experience and location.
At Lyra, base salary is only one aspect of an employee’s total compensation package, which additionally may include discretionary restricted stock unit awards, comprehensive medical and dental coverage, and retirement benefits. This role may also be eligible for discretionary bonuses.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age (40 or older), disability, genetic information or any other category protected by law.Apply now