Join our team
Recruiting Operations Analyst
Burlingame, California · People · Full-timeApply now
About Lyra Health
Lyra is transforming mental health care through technology with a human touch to help people feel emotionally healthy at work and at home. We work with industry leaders, such as Morgan Stanley, Uber, Amgen, and other Fortune 500 companies, to improve access to effective, high-quality mental health care for their employees and their families. With our innovative digital care platform and global provider network, 10 million people can receive the best care and feel better, faster. Founded by David Ebersman, former CFO of Facebook and Genentech, Lyra has raised more than $900 million.
About the Role
We are looking for a Recruiting Operations Analyst who is data-driven and experienced in managing multiple projects that support Lyra’s recruiting process. As a key member of the Recruiting Operations team, you will work closely with the Recruiting Operations on mission-critical processes within our recruiting platforms. Build and maintain multiple, strategic, and concurrent recruiting programs that support the Talent Acquisition and Recruiting Operations teams. Processes include offer processes, data reporting, requisition creation, ATS system integration, and data compliance.
- Assist Recruiting Ops Manager in the global integration of tools and recruiting workflow feasibility/compatibility
- Manage systems update to recruiting platforms (offers, requisitions, lever users, and partner APIs) to provide optimal workflow recommendations based on data infrastructure
- Analyze and provide insights on recruiting metrics to various leadership stakeholders and recruiting team to drive change
- Perform day-to-day management of the processes to develop long-term strategic goals and collect requirements through a deliberate communications plan to keep recruiting in the loop.
- Responsible for developing and managing key processes and deliverables to solve complex talent acquisition and scaling issues
- Develop self-service learning modules that improves legacy of recruiting data infrastructure/data quality and curate dashboard learning content that enables recruiting team and XFN partners to measure process improvements
- Partner with IT, Legal, HR, Talent Branding and HR Systems teams to support TA’s infrastructure
- Implement deliberate operations: analyze workflows; establish priorities; develop standards and set deadlines.
- Utilize project management tools to organize and manage workload and help the people Recruiting Operations team achieve faster success
- Work closely with cross-functional HR teams to provide People Operations support
- Take on and be part of projects related to role and provide meaningful contributions
- Provide consistent follow-up, guidance and timely responses to HR colleagues and employees, managers, and business leaders
- Develop credibility and trust and build mutually respected relationships with the People Operations team, across global HR colleagues, employees and other stakeholders
- Bachelor’s degree is required
- Experience working in a fast-paced, hyper-growth environment, a plus.
- +3 years of experience using quantitative and qualitative analytical strategies
- Strong Program/Project Management experience required, delivering cross-functional projects.
- Experience with business process management, workflow, and life cycle management.
- Proficiency with: Tableau, ATS and Google Suite of products
- Proven track record of delivering data-driven insights and translating those into process improvement recommendations
- Lever ATS Administration required
- Global systems integration
- Project Management Certification is a plus
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age (40 or older), disability, genetic information or any other category protected by law.Apply now