Join our team
Senior Associate, Data & Process Management
Burlingame, California · Clinical Ops · Full-timeApply now
About Lyra Health
Lyra is transforming mental health care through technology with a human touch to help people feel emotionally healthy at work and at home. We work with industry leaders, such as Morgan Stanley, Uber, Amgen, and other Fortune 500 companies, to improve access to effective, high-quality mental health care for their employees and their families. With our innovative digital care platform and global provider network, 10 million people can receive the best care and feel better, faster. Founded by David Ebersman, former CFO of Facebook and Genentech, Lyra has raised more than $900 million.
About the Role
Lyra is looking for a Sr. Operations Associate to drive the growth and success of our rapidly growing Care Navigator Team. Reporting to the Director of Strategic Servicing, this person will be responsible for developing operational workflows to ensure the successful scaling of this team and will work closely with the team’s leadership to drive strategic expansion into new program areas. The ideal candidate is a data-driven problem solver with strong collaboration skills.
- Improve reporting/analytics and operational workflows to support the efficient scaling of the team and improve team execution
- Drive implementation of new tools and act as main point of contact for cross-functional partners including Analytics and TechOps
- Track team metrics and effectively report out on service delivery to executive audiences
- Partner with leadership on strategic expansion into new program areas to support Lyra’s growing member base
- Own the planning, management and execution of key strategic projects
- Bachelor’s degree with 2+ years of top-tier management consulting experience, digital health operations, or related experiences; healthcare experience a plus
- Highly organized self-starter; able to multitask and be efficient in ambiguous situations
- Strong project management skills and a demonstrated ability to work successfully on cross-functional teams
- Strong analytical skills (SQL, Excel/Google Sheets).
- Familiarity with Salesforce, Zendesk, Jira, and Confluence platforms
- Ability to innovate and creatively solve problems in a highly collaborative manner.
- Prior experience and passion for working closely with healthcare leaders
- Exceptional communication and organizational skills
- Passion for expanding access to quality mental health care
Pay and Benefits
The anticipated annual base salary for this full-time position is $96,000. The base range is determined by role and level, and placement within the range will depend on a number of job-related factors, including but not limited to your skills, qualifications, experience and location.
At Lyra, base salary is only one aspect of an employee’s total compensation package, which additionally may include discretionary restricted stock unit awards, comprehensive medical and dental coverage, and retirement benefits. This role may also be eligible for discretionary bonuses.
This role will be based remotely open to anywhere in the United States, with periodic travel to Lyra’s headquarters in Burlingame, CA. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin or disability.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age (40 or older), disability, genetic information or any other category protected by law.Apply now