Join our team
Senior Clinical Product Manager
Remote · Clinical Ops · Full-timeApply now
About Lyra Health
Lyra is transforming mental health care through technology with a human touch to help people feel emotionally healthy at work and at home. We work with industry leaders, such as Morgan Stanley, Uber, Amgen, and other Fortune 500 companies, to improve access to effective, high-quality mental health care for their employees and their families. With our innovative digital care platform and global provider network, 10 million people can receive the best care and feel better, faster. Founded by David Ebersman, former CFO of Facebook and Genentech, Lyra has raised more than $900 million.
About the Role
Lyra is at the forefront of increasing access to evidence-based, efficacious mental health services on a large scale. Lyra has developed innovative blended models of coaching and psychotherapy that combine leading clinical expertise with routine outcomes monitoring and engaging digital mental health tools. Scientific publications on Lyra’s coaching [link, link], and psychotherapy [link, link] provide strong evidence for the clinical effectiveness of these programs.
We are looking for a clinical psychology researcher with a strong analytical and digital mental health background to help evolve the development of our next generation digital platform and blended care programs.
You will be part of a highly skilled and collaborative team with an established track record for creating and evolving blended care mental health programs and platforms. Your work will support clinical innovation for our digital mental health platform and programs by applying insights from clinical research and other domains relevant to behavior change. You will also propose experiments and analyses to increase clinical quality and contribute to evolving our data collection strategy. This role will also maintain a very small caseload of active clients in therapy to promote understanding of the client experience in our blended care programs and strengthen innovation.
This will be a cross functional role collaborating closely with our Clinical, Product and Data Science teams. By contributing to the development of our state of the art digital mental health platform and programs that reach tens of thousands of clients, your work will create meaningful positive change on a large scale.
- PhD in clinical psychology or a related field
- Passion for innovation and creative work in the digital mental space field
- 3+ years of experience post graduation that includes the development and evaluation of digital mental health interventions
- 2+ years of experience post graduation of directly delivering evidence based therapy to clients
- Strong analytical knowledge and experience (which could be obtained from specialized training, or contributing to research that is methodological and statistically complex, involving large data sets, or machine learning/artificial intelligence)
- Active license as psychologist, willingness to carry a very small therapy caseload (1+ clients) within our blended care program to inform your work
- Experience with cross functional projects and work
- Experience with dissemination/implementation of clinical interventions is a plus
- Experience within a digital mental health company is a plus
- Excellent communicator (verbal, in writing, via presentations)
- Excellent interpersonal skills (communication and listening)
- Comfortable with technology
- Independent, open-minded, non-judgmental, compassionate and flexible
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment that involves constant change, feedback, and improvement
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age (40 or older), disability, genetic information or any other category protected by law.Apply now