Join our team
Senior Clinical Quality Manager, BCT
Remote · Clinical Ops · Full-timeApply now
About Lyra Health
Lyra is transforming mental health care through technology with a human touch to help people feel emotionally healthy at work and at home. We work with industry leaders, such as Morgan Stanley, Uber, Amgen, and other Fortune 500 companies, to improve access to effective, high-quality mental health care for their employees and their families. With our innovative digital care platform and global provider network, 10 million people can receive the best care and feel better, faster. Founded by David Ebersman, former CFO of Facebook and Genentech, Lyra has raised more than $900 million.
About the Role
Lyra is looking for an experienced clinical leader with expertise and commitment to evidence based and culturally responsive care, clinical quality assurance, and developing high performing teams. You will serve as a senior clinical leader for Lyra’s Blended Care Therapy with oversight of a large clinical section of clinical managers, supervisors, and licensed therapists.
For this full-time role, the primary responsibility will be to help train, manage, and supervise a team of clinical managers who are responsible for the supervision and management of therapists practicing CBT and other evidence-based practices through our innovative video therapy platform. A key responsibility is to contribute to the vision and clinical quality strategy to ensure high standards for care.
The ideal candidate brings demonstrated enthusiasm and experience in clinical quality assurance, consultation regarding EBTs, a deep commitment to culturally responsive care, and experience in administrative and clinical management of licensed independent providers.
This role reports to our Director, Clinical Quality for BCT or Director, Strategic Initiatives for BCT.
Specific job duties include:
- Ensure care provided across their team is short term, evidence-based, culturally responsive, and outcomes-driven
- Lead recruitment and onboarding of clinical managers
- Supervise, guide, and mentor providers and clinical managers
- Provide feedback regarding performance metrics and discipline concerns for therapists, supervisors, and managers
- Lead ongoing clinical 1:1’s and group consultations with assigned team supervisors and managers
- Maintain a small personal caseload of clients
- Provide consultation to other supervisors
- Define, delegate, and oversee BCT-Clinical projects and initiatives that support BCT Clinical team goals
- Other duties as assigned
- PhD or PsyD in clinical or counseling psychology
- Current unrestricted license to practice within the United States
- 5+ years postdoctoral clinical experience, preferably in an academic, VA or public health setting
- Highly skilled in providing evidence-based treatments (e.g., CBT, DBT, ACT, ERP, etc.)
- 2+ years of experience in clinical supervision/training of evidence based therapies
- Experience managing a clinical program or mental health initiative
- Experience overseeing clinical quality
- 2+ years of experience in management and administrative supervision of licensed independent providers
- Grounded in cultural humility with a commitment to culturally responsive care and DEIB
- Comfort with technology and working within a fast-moving environment
- Passion for transforming mental health through technology with a human touch
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age (40 or older), disability, genetic information or any other category protected by law.Apply now