Join our team
Senior Group Manager, Customer Success – Majors
- Lead and develop a team of high-performing Customer Success Managers.
- Serve as an internal coach to direct reports reporting on engagement, escalation management, and strategies to help the team meet their goals.
- Accountable for tracking and reporting that direct reports are on-track for renewal, expansion, reference-ability, and satisfaction targets in accordance with department goals. Appropriately elevates risks and identifies trends across managing reports.
- Identify and leverage proven best practices for the betterment of the team and customers.
- In partnership with the Customer Success Director, monitor and analyze customer and team performance to make informed decisions about operational and procedural changes. Collaborate with Customer Success Director to manage team operations including recruiting and CSM capacity.
- Elevate team training and development needs, working with the Customer Success Director.
- Serve as a representative of the Customer Success department in late-stage prospect meetings and assist in coordinating
- Customer Advocacy efforts.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 10+ years of work experience in a high-growth, fast-paced environment; experience leading Customer Success or similar teams is preferred.
- Experience in employer-sponsored health benefits space required.
- Ability to effectively organize and manage multiple company initiatives and proven ability to positively influence peers.
- Excellent listening and communication skills both verbal and written, with an emphasis on quickly gaining trust; can build relationships at all organizational levels both externally and internally. Ability to communicate effectively with senior management.
- Experience with tools such as Salesforce and Tableau. Experience with Gainsight is a plus.
- Passion for mental health and changing the healthcare landscape.
*Please only apply to one posting*
This is a remote opportunity. Qualified candidates located outside of California are welcome to apply! Candidates who include a cover letter will be prioritized.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age (40 or older), disability, genetic information or any other category protected by law.Apply now