Join our team
Senior Legal Operations Manager
San Francisco Bay Area · Operations · Full-timeApply now
About Lyra Health
Lyra is transforming mental health care through technology with a human touch to help people feel emotionally healthy at work and at home. We work with industry leaders, such as Morgan Stanley, Uber, Amgen, and other Fortune 500 companies, to improve access to effective, high-quality mental health care for their employees and their families. With our innovative digital care platform and elite provider network, 2.5 million people can receive the best care and feel better, faster. Founded by David Ebersman, former CFO of Facebook and Genentech, Lyra has raised more than $680 million.
About the Role
You will be a critical team member on Lyra’s legal team to support its growing operations, as well as supporting our internal stakeholders in fulfilling Lyra’s mission to bring mental and emotional health solutions to large employers across the country through a variety of projects. You will manage the legal operations team and report to Lyra’s General Counsel. This is a full-time role that can be located in the headquarters in the SF Bay Area (Burlingame, California). You will have at least eight years of experience scaling a growing operations team, ideally in a legal setting. You will lead the way to build scalable processes that increase the team’s efficiency and operational excellence.You will have experience optimizing the capabilities of management systems such as CLM, Salesforce, and other records management systems, and can work independently with limited day to day oversight.
The ideal candidate is highly proactive, extremely organized, and thrives in a fast-paced and exciting environment. You must have flexibility to adapt to changing priorities, business drivers and organizational needs. We are seeking a results-oriented professional with effective execution skills, the ability to operate autonomously and work proactively with various teams across the organizations.
- Oversee the lifecycle management of company-wide contracting (customer, provider, etc.), with regular and ad hoc reporting on status of requests
- Manage Individuals supporting legal operations, including, records, contract preparation, etc
- Primary administrator for Legal team’s technology solutions, such as contract management, records management, and workflow automation tools, to drive efficiency, collaboration and departmental alignment.
- Works with Legal team members as well as cross-functional stakeholders (e.g., IT, customer success, sales, and clinical operations), identifies opportunities to enhance workflows while simultaneously managing internal operations
- Provides training and support on the CLM and other aspects of legal operations to internal stakeholders and users
- Create new and maintain templates in contract management system for legal team
- Build cross-functional relationships with other stakeholders within the company to support provider and internal requests
- Ensure existing organizational policies, process, playbooks and guidelines are effectively documented and accessible; identify opportunities for improvement and implement solutions.
- Work closely with Lyra’s Legal team to maintain corporate records, state and regulatory filings, licenses and assist with other administrative tasks
- Bachelor’s Degree; preferably Business related
- A minimum of eight (8+) years of experience, preferably in a legal or compliance environment, consulting or project management
- Experienced people manager with a demonstrated ability to successfully build and manage dynamic teams
- Experience in Contract Lifecycle Management tools, including Conga for SalesForce, Ironclad, or similar tool
- Strong communication (both written and verbal) skills
- Superior organizational skills, extraordinary attention to detail, and a mindset that processes can always be improved
- Must be confident, highly collaborative, and flexible to operate in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- Ability to operate autonomously while being a team player who brings a positive attitude to the workplace
- Experience in developing reports that not only inform but drive decision making and action.
- Must execute with operational excellence
- Sense of humor and strong affinity for team donut day
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin or disability.Apply now