Join our team
Senior Product Manager
San Francisco Bay Area · Product & Design · Full-timeApply now
About Lyra Health
Lyra is transforming mental health care through technology with a human touch to help people feel emotionally healthy at work and at home. We work with industry leaders, such as Morgan Stanley, Uber, Amgen, and other Fortune 500 companies, to improve access to effective, high-quality mental health care for their employees and their families. With our innovative digital care platform and global provider network, 10 million people can receive the best care and feel better, faster. Founded by David Ebersman, former CFO of Facebook and Genentech, Lyra has raised more than $900 million.
About the Role
Lyra Health is looking for Product Managers to lead and drive initiatives for our products and services. In this role, you will work alongside a team of other product managers to define and deliver to market both new Lyra offerings as well as enhancements to our existing platform.
As a member of the Product team at Lyra, you’ll partner closely with designers, engineers, clinical and operational leads, executives, and other stakeholders to develop a deep understanding of our users and to craft compelling solutions for them. You’ll have an opportunity to play a hands-on execution and leadership role in every aspect of the product lifecycle.
The Product Management team is seeking experienced Senior and Lead level product managers. As a Lyra product manager, potential areas of ownership include:
– Redefining how users input their symptoms and match with a provider to start feeling better
– Developing digital tools to help Lyra’s clients learn and practice new therapy skills
– Scaling our platform for diagnosing clients, assessing their progress, and adapting and optimizing their care plan to most-appropriately address their needs
– Supporting clients’ consistent engagement in an evidence-based care plan that puts them on the path to durable mental health improvement
– Identifying how to bring culturally relevant and localized product experiences to a diverse client population
– Creating new mobile experiences for clients to uniquely engage with their therapists and work towards their goals
- Be the voice of your users. Thoroughly understand their needs, including conducting user research and usability testing in conjunction with designers.
- Define and analyze product metrics to inform decision-making and measure success.
- Leverage market analysis, competitive knowledge, and customer research to define and validate both a roadmap and detailed product plans for your area of responsibility.
- Prioritize features and functionality in line with company goals and user needs.
- Engage with customers and key internal stakeholders to validate and ensure that product plans will achieve their desired business objectives.
- Drive alignment and effective problem resolution across the organization, including the Lyra leadership team.
- Develop and communicate detailed product requirements as well as a coherent backlog.
- Work with designers and engineers to ensure successful envisioning and delivery of new features and functionality. Drive test case development and product testing.
- Write release notes and train internal stakeholders on new features.
- Keep stakeholders informed by sharing progress on existing product initiatives as well as future roadmap plans.
- Help identify and drive process improvements for the Product team.
- Experience with all phases of the product lifecycle as well as prior experience managing successful product launches
- Ability to work well on a highly collaborative and cross-functional team, with senior leadership, and with external customers and partners
- Listens well, with a curiosity and passion to learn more about your users, our market, our product, the competitive landscape, and much more
- Demonstrated leadership and strong, proactive ownership over one’s area of responsibility; has an innate sense of accountability, attention to detail, and an execution-oriented mindset
- Ability to think strategically and analytically while operating in a fast-paced, dynamic startup environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, and solid presentation skills
- 4+ years of demonstrated experience in product management within successful SaaS, enterprise software, or health tech organizations; 7+ years overall of related experience in technology
- BA or BS required
- Nice-to-have: technical and design skills, experience in healthcare technology
Diversity & Inclusion at Lyra
- Diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging (DEIB) at Lyra is essential to the way we deliver culturally responsive care, build and manage our provider network, and support holistic efforts to strengthen DEIB in workplaces around the world—including our own.
- People come to Lyra with a range of needs, backgrounds, and abilities that influence their response to mental health support. Our diverse network of providers delivers comprehensive mental health treatment and support rooted in culturally responsive care, a multicultural approach that accounts for the impact of cultural backgrounds on each person’s care experience. Learn more at https://www.lyrahealth.com/diversity-equity-inclusion-belonging/
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age (40 or older), disability, genetic information or any other category protected by law.Apply now