Join our team
Sr. Financial Analyst – Revenue
Burlingame, California · G&A · Full-timeApply now
About Lyra Health
Lyra is transforming mental health care through technology with a human touch to help people feel emotionally healthy at work and at home. We work with industry leaders, such as Morgan Stanley, Uber, Amgen, and other Fortune 500 companies, to improve access to effective, high-quality mental health care for their employees and their families. With our innovative digital care platform and global provider network, 10 million people can receive the best care and feel better, faster. Founded by David Ebersman, former CFO of Facebook and Genentech, Lyra has raised more than $900 million.
About the Role
Lyra Health is looking for an experienced Sr. Financial Analyst to join our growing team, reporting to Sr. Director of FP&A. The role will be responsible for revenue forecasting and assisting with supporting the GTM team.
This is a full-time role that can be located in the headquarters in SF Bay Area (Burlingame, California), or remote.
- Build and maintain trusted business partnerships with functions across organization to support budget management and decision-making processes
- Design, build and automate financial reports and models to drive efficiencies and improvement by streamlining, standardizing and automating processes.
- Support financial planning process to help develop annual operating plan, annual budget and quarterly reforecasts.
- Maintain 12-18 month revenue / COG forecast:
- Update model weekly / monthly, in order to understand how our forecast is tracking versus our forecast; Explain variances and incorporate trend
- Develop weekly / monthly reporting package to help us better understand drivers; Work with BizOps team to automate reporting
- Work with GTM team to update new bookings forecast and incorporate into revenue model
- Work with accounting team to make sure that revenue / COGS actuals align with the model
- Follow best modeling practices to increase usability and reduce errors
- Assist other members of the finance team on GTM focused projects or anything focused on revenue / COGS, like pricing, forecasting new lines of business or the LRP
- Assist in preparing the Board of Directors, Audit Committee and management financial presentations.
- BA/BS degree in Finance, Economics, Accounting or related field
- 4+ years of financial modeling experience, ideally complex revenue and COGS models.
- FP&A experience in fast-paced, high-growth environments is preferred but not required. CFA (or progress towards CFA) a plus
- Advanced level of proficiency with Excel/Google Sheets and Powerpoint/Google Slides
- Prior experience working in healthcare or technology industry highly desirable
- Strong analytical background with the ability to creatively solve problems with a data-driven approach
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to build effective relationships communicate effectively cross-functionally and with all levels of organization
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age (40 or older), disability, genetic information or any other category protected by law.Apply now