Join our team
VoIP Application Specialist
Remote, USA · Technology · Full-timeApply now
About Lyra Health
Lyra is transforming mental health care through technology with a human touch to help people feel emotionally healthy at work and at home. We work with industry leaders, such as Morgan Stanley, Uber, Amgen, and other Fortune 500 companies, to improve access to effective, high-quality mental health care for their employees and their families. With our innovative digital care platform and global provider network, 10 million people can receive the best care and feel better, faster. Founded by David Ebersman, former CFO of Facebook and Genentech, Lyra has raised more than $900 million.
In this role, you will be a part of the core team that keeps client infrastructure redundant, scalable, and secure. The position is responsible for Lyra’s Enterprise client services technology stack, and helping to scale systems as the company continues to grow. You will be the primary technical support for our cloud-based omnichannel contact center and own the optimization and maintenance of the platform. You will also provide support for hardware, application, and network troubleshooting for users in a MacOS and Chromebook environment. You will help manage the ticket queue and provide both proactive and reactive, exceptional and expedient end-user support.
- Manage and work directly in NICE CXone platform, serving as subject matter expert for design, implementation, configuration and optimization of contact center solution
- Own and support daily business operations in NICE system, including complex call routing, integrations and call flows
- Provide production support, owning troubleshooting and diagnosis of hardware and software issues, and follow up on problem tickets escalated from the business
- Provide training and technical assistance for any software-related inquiries concerning the contact center
- Own the administrative aspects of the NICE system, and secure and enforce access and permissions based on RBAC
- Provide full life cycle analysis, development, support and complex problem resolution that meets customer requirements and SLAs for the client service center technology suite (telephony platform, scheduling system, chat software, etc.)
- Proactively initiate and manage business operations and goals
- Participate in contact center system design meetings; work with TechOps, end users, and other internal and external groups to understand the business and technical requirements
- Identify and develop efficiency and automation improvements; update / create documentation around proactive solutions to help end users help themselves
- Provide support for SSO, email, cloud-based apps, mobile devices, peripherals, video conferencing equipment, wireless, and network problems
- Hands-on experience with VOIP and NICE inContact cloud-based contact center design, administration and support
- Proficiency with scripting
- Strong networking principles knowledge
- Experience with managing RingCentral Contact Center (preferred) or other VoIP (8×8, Nextiva, Goto, Avaya, etc.), Salesforce and contact center applications.
- Ability to drive concurrent, complex projects and initiatives while managing operational escalations
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Creative problem-solving skills and strong attention to detail
- Self-driven with an ability to quickly adapt to new technologies and variables in a dynamic and fast-moving environment
- Familiarity with supporting a broad variety of technologies such as: Google Workspace (GSuite), JAMF Pro, Atlassian (Jira/Confluence), ServiceNow, Office365 apps, Slack in a Mac-based environment
Diversity & Inclusion at Lyra
- Diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging (DEIB) at Lyra is essential to the way we deliver culturally responsive care, build and manage our provider network, and support holistic efforts to strengthen DEIB in workplaces around the world—including our own.
- People come to Lyra with a range of needs, backgrounds, and abilities that influence their response to mental health support. Our diverse network of providers delivers comprehensive mental health treatment and support rooted in culturally responsive care, a multicultural approach that accounts for the impact of cultural backgrounds on each person’s care experience. Learn more at https://www.lyrahealth.com/diversity-equity-inclusion-belonging/
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age (40 or older), disability, genetic information or any other category protected by law.Apply now