How Managers Can Support Employees’ Mental Health Remotely
The coronavirus has changed the way we work overnight, and for many teams working from home is a new and significant adjustment. Learn how managers and benefits leaders can help employees stay mentally well in this new normal.
Although managers are often well positioned to identify signs of team member distress, it can be challenging to know how best to provide effective support that’s appropriate to the scope of your role.
In this 60-minute on-demand webinar, learn proactive and practical strategies to support your teams. Including how to:
- Effectively check-in with remote employees
- Notice signs of distress when you can’t see someone face-to-face
- Eliminate the fear in approaching a conversation with an employee about mental health
- Offer support to an employee who may be struggling
- Create an emotionally healthy environment for all employees with your benefits and policies
Joe Grasso, PhD
Manager of Clinical Quality, Lyra Health
Dr. Joe Grasso is the Manager of Clinical Quality at Lyra Health and a licensed clinical psychologist. He specializes in mixed-methods research and evaluation, health care quality improvement and implementation science, and program development.
Susan Wyatt, MPH
Head of Customer Success, Lyra Health
Susan leads the Customer Success team at Lyra Health, overseeing relationships and building trust with partner companies. Her benefit business partnership experience also includes previous roles at Target and UnitedHealth Group.