Join our team
Business Analyst (Remote – U.S. only)
Burlingame, California · Technology · Full-timeApply now
About Lyra Health
Lyra is transforming mental health care through technology with a human touch to help people feel emotionally healthy at work and at home. We work with industry leaders, such as Morgan Stanley, Uber, Amgen, and other Fortune 500 companies, to improve access to effective, high-quality mental health care for their employees and their families. With our innovative digital care platform and global provider network, 10 million people can receive the best care and feel better, faster. Founded by David Ebersman, former CFO of Facebook and Genentech, Lyra has raised more than $900 million.
About the Role
We are seeking an experienced Business Analyst with proven technical and collaboration skills to support the selection process, implementation and/or integration, and ongoing support of Lyra’s cloud-based enterprise systems and applications across multiple business lines.
As a part of the Technology Operations team, this role serves as an internal expert on the overall use of applications and acts as the liaison between business operations, our internal IT infrastructure team and various vendors and partners.
Success in this role will require someone with a wide diversity in skills, allowing them to take on the role of a project manager; technical lead; business partner; and a support analyst when required. We are looking for a candidate that is passionate about implementing technical solutions that have a significant impact on organizational capabilities.
We care deeply about making a difference in people’s lives and hope you do too! Attention to detail is critical in this role. Your work will directly impact the performance, security and effective business processes at Lyra. You are empathetic to user needs, a good listener and a great communicator.
This position can be based in the Burlingame, CA office, or remote.
- Partner and consult with business and technology stakeholders to identify and define business requirements
- Support the day-to-day application needs of our growing user base
- Collaborate with stakeholders in the assessment/evaluation phases of third party SaaS solutions, platforms and tools
- Assist in defining, estimating, and shaping technical solutions using best practices
- Support data and feature integration between software solutions and various-sized enterprise systems including CRMs, ERPs, billing, and HRIS systems – specifically Salesforce, Netsuite and Workday
- Responsible for functional and technical requirements, system configuration, data integrity, and all system-related policies and procedures. Defines and writes functional requirements based on business needs
- Identify needs, secure commitments, and monitor the progress of deliverables for technical integration projects, managing project documentation, communication, planning
- Build a trusted advisor relationship with business teams that leverage vendors to perform core functions
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues identified by end users
- Identify operational gaps and help improve processes to keep teams as efficient as possible
- Support Lyra’s vendor landscape optimizations, relationship management (e.g. cost leverage, performance improvements, innovation, escalation management) and extensive cross-functional collaboration to further mature vendor operations.
- Ability to objectively assess, articulate and recommend opportunities and solutions for business stakeholders
- Experience with Agile tools (Jira) and methodologies
- 3+ years of relevant professional experience in IT delivery and support application services and working with IT Enterprise applications and/or support functions
- Integration experience on large scale systems, as well as multiple small/medium sized third party software solutions
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills with the ability to share insights and expectations with clients, stakeholders and colleagues
- Experience working in a fast paced environment and in a role that requires influencing across different levels in the organization (internal and vendors)
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and define business processes is required
- Demonstrated ability to use structured problem solving and available tools to quickly evaluate problems, identify root cause, create action plans, assess impact and develop resolution options
- Ability to effectively elicit complex business requirements in both small and large settings across audiences including business and tech teammates
- Experience managing change and transition while transforming vendor landscape
- Master of problem identification, root cause analysis, and troubleshooting
- Curious with an appetite for learning and supporting multiple teams
- Knowledge of key contract language and terms (e.g. SLAs, credit mechanisms, transitions) and structuring and drafting various contracts including SOWs, MSA, BAA, etc.
- BA or BS degree in Computer Science, IT or a related technical field
- Understanding of vendor landscape, and IT services contract analysis and negotiations experience
Diversity & Inclusion at Lyra
- Diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging (DEIB) at Lyra is essential to the way we deliver culturally responsive care, build and manage our provider network, and support holistic efforts to strengthen DEIB in workplaces around the world—including our own.
- People come to Lyra with a range of needs, backgrounds, and abilities that influence their response to mental health support. Our diverse network of providers delivers comprehensive mental health treatment and support rooted in culturally responsive care, a multicultural approach that accounts for the impact of cultural backgrounds on each person’s care experience. Learn more at https://www.lyrahealth.com/diversity-equity-inclusion-belonging/
Pay and Benefits
The anticipated annual base salary range for this full-time position is $102,000 – $140,000. The base range is determined by role and level, and placement within the range will depend on a number of job-related factors, including but not limited to your skills, qualifications, experience and location.
At Lyra, base salary is only one aspect of an employee’s total compensation package, which additionally may include discretionary restricted stock unit awards, comprehensive medical and dental coverage, and retirement benefits. This role may also be eligible for discretionary bonuses or commission payments.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age (40 or older), disability, genetic information or any other category protected by law.Apply now