Our Commitment to Accessibility
Last Updated: December 31, 2020
At Lyra, we are committed to providing the highest quality of mental health care, diverse treatment options, and an outstanding experience to all of our members, including those working with assistive technology, such as screen readers and speech recognition software.
We recognize that accessibility is a journey and are continuously taking steps to improve the accessibility of Lyra’s service. To guide us in this endeavor, we follow internationally recognized standards: the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1 Level AA.
We also have internal and third-party consultants who monitor and periodically test the accessibility of our service, identify usability issues, and collaborate with us on their prompt remediation.
Some steps we’ve taken to improve accessibility:
- Offering alternative text detail for images and other non-text elements
- Providing appropriate page titles, headings, lists, paragraphs, and other structural markup to aid in page comprehension when using assistive technology
- Including sufficient color contrast ratios between page elements
- Associating form elements with labels
- Ensuring our service can be fully accessed with a keyboard
We will continue investing in further accessibility efforts to provide access to care that honors member preferences and needs. If you have feedback on the accessibility of our service, please contact us:
- By email: email@example.com
- By phone: (877) 505–7147
- By mail: Lyra Health, Inc. Attention: Accessibility 287 Lorton Avenue Burlingame, CA 94010