Recruitment Fraud Warning
These fraudulent solicitations, which do not originate from Lyra Health, may ask recipients to download software and/or pay a fee to start the company’s hiring process, or they may require the purchase of certain equipment.
Lyra Health will never ask you to download software, purchase equipment, or pay a fee of any sort to explore employment opportunities with our company. To do so would be contrary to our business conduct guidelines and ethical practices. In addition, our recruiting emails come from an @lyrahealth.com address and will never originate from gmail.com, yahoo.com, or other commercial email services.
For an accurate representation of our current job openings, please visit the Lyra Careers Page.
What is Recruitment Fraud?
Recruitment fraud is a sophisticated scheme that offers fictitious job opportunities to unsuspecting recipients. The aim of recruitment fraud is typically either to obtain money or your personal and/or financial information.
What Should I Do?
- If you believe you’ve been the victim of a crime, please report the matter to the FBI’s Internet Crime Complaint Center or your local law enforcement agency.
- If you wish to apply for a job, please submit your application for an open position to https://www.lyrahealth.com/careers.
Please Do Not:
- Disclose your personal or financial details to anyone you do not know.
- Send money or download software to explore job opportunities with our company. Lyra Health will never ask for money transfers or payments from applicants to secure a job as an employee or contractor — and will not ask applicants to download or purchase any software.
- Engage in any further communication if you believe the communication may be fraudulent.