Join our team
Channel Partnerships Manager
- Work closely with the Director of Channel Partnerships and AVP of Channel Partners to maintain and nurture relationships. The success of these relationships will depend on your ability to evolve these relationships as the business needs evolve with them.
- Work with cross-functional business partners to implement and maintain these partners. This is a great opportunity for visibility and to improve your personal brand.
- For strategic channel partners, work with the RFP team to develop content, framework and process for securing clients through the partnership.
- Lead discussions with both Lyra’s leadership and the broader organization on the details, value and progress of the relationship.
- Accelerate the adoption of Lyra’s mental health offerings in the employer market through existing relationships and market expertise
- Gathering market insights from the field and competitive landscape to strategically inform Lyra’s GoToMarket strategy
- 5+ years experience working in the employee benefits industry as a business development executive, strategic alliances, channel partner or benefits consultant role. Ideally, additional experience in a related role or organization. (Less experience considered if your experience includes a fast-growth start-up type organization or strong mental health background)
- Strong industry relationships and network of channel partners
- Experience in a high growth, fast changing environment
- Solid understanding of employer mental health benefits
- Passion for mental health
- Intellectually curious
- Analytical nature and skillset – we expect a detailed understanding of the value and risk of the channel partners.
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written
- Creative and scrappy problem solver who rolls up their sleeves and does what needs to be done
- Ability and willingness to travel (when safe)
Role can be remotely based
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age (40 or older), disability, genetic information or any other category protected by law.Apply now