Join our team
Clinical Care Navigator – After Hours (remote)
California · Clinical Ops · Full-timeApply now
About Lyra Health
Lyra is transforming mental health care through technology with a human touch to help people feel emotionally healthy at work and at home. We work with industry leaders, such as Morgan Stanley, Uber, Amgen, and other Fortune 500 companies, to improve access to effective, high-quality mental health care for their employees and their families. With our innovative digital care platform and global provider network, 10 million people can receive the best care and feel better, faster. Founded by David Ebersman, former CFO of Facebook and Genentech, Lyra has raised more than $900 million.
As a Care Navigator – After hours, you’ll be doing the important, meaningful work of managing crises and providing in-the-moment telephone support to clients with complex behavioral health issues, ensuring client safety, and connecting clients to high-quality, evidence-based providers. This position does not involve providing clinical services or therapy but instead focuses on supporting clients in connecting to care, exclusively by phone and email, focusing on evidence-based, brief interventions.
*THIS IS A FULL-TIME, AFTER-HOURS (WEEKDAYS & WEEKENDS) POSITION FOR THE FOLLOWING OPENINGS IN PST HOURS*
POSITION 1- *OVERNIGHT*
Monday-Wednesday- 11 pm-6:30 am PST
Saturday -11 PM-8:30 am PST
Sunday, Monday, Thursday- 11 pm-6:30 am PST
Friday- 11p-8:30 am PST
Monday-Wednesday 4:30 pm -12 am PST
Saturday -11:30 am-9 pm PST
Sunday- 11:30 am-9 pm PST
Wednesday-Friday- 4:30pm-12am PST
Sunday 11:30a-9pm PST
Monday, Tuesday, Friday 4:30 pm-12 am PST
Monday-Wednesday 4:30 pm-12 am PST
Saturday 11:30 am-9 pm PST
- A fast-paced, growing company – We move quickly to evolve tools and protocols based on data, so team members are expected to be curious and open to feedback, adapt quickly to new protocols, and make significant contributions to process improvements.
- A team with dynamic roles – we expect our team members to go beyond just casework by providing actionable feedback for internal teams and thinking critically about our care model. Unlike larger companies, we are building the company from the ground up, so we are iterating many processes as we grow – comfort with change is a must!
- Making an impact – over 2.5 million members are eligible for care through Lyra, and every day we impact the lives of hundreds of people by improving access to life-changing mental health care.
- Agile: you flourish in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- A proven performer: you’ve excelled in roles with constantly evolving responsibilities
- An excellent communicator: written and verbal communication is your strength
- Thorough: you’re detail-oriented and committed to getting the job done
- A time management guru: you efficiently move through a to-do list and effectively prioritize and triage competing demands
- Tech savvy: you easily adopt and are able to navigate new technology platforms with minimal ramp up
- Eager to learn: you’re excited to work in digital health within a start-up
- Independent and collaborative: you operate with minimal direction, but also thrive supporting team projects; you’ve excelled in a remote work environment
- Growth-oriented: you thrive on constructive feedback, which you view as an opportunity to polish skills
- Excellent at crisis management: you are comfortable working with clients with suicidality and can use a structured interview to assess for risk and do safety planning
- Skillfully manage client crises, providing brief risk assessment, safety planning, and de-escalation with the goal of connecting the client to treatment
- Respond to in-the-moment callers seeking crisis support, offering brief, evidence-based coping skills
- Independently manage a caseload of complex, multi-need clients
- Effectively and professionally communicate with clients and providers throughout the process of accessing care, via email, phone, and occasionally text
- Creatively troubleshoot roadblocks to offering personalized, high quality clinical care options for our clients
- Use Lyra’s proprietary matching software as well as other methods to connect clients to the best treatment, based on each individual client’s specific needs and preferences
- Master’s degree in clinical social work or equivalent; LCSW or equivalent independent clinical licensure is required. We’re unable to provide supervised hours toward licensure. Candidates without a state license to deliver mental health services, independently, will not be considered.
- Significant experience managing high-risk clinical situations (e.g., suicidality, mandated reporting)
- Comfort in environments with constantly evolving responsibilities
- Passion for connecting individuals with excellent care and able to provide short-term support over the phone and via email
- Bilingual, Spanish-speaking candidates strongly preferred
- A letter of interest is required as part of the application
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age (40 or older), disability, genetic information or any other category protected by law.Apply now