Join our team
Clinical Operations Senior Manager
Remote · Clinical Ops · Full-timeApply now
About Lyra Health
Lyra is transforming mental health care through technology with a human touch to help people feel emotionally healthy at work and at home. We work with industry leaders, such as Morgan Stanley, Uber, Amgen, and other Fortune 500 companies, to improve access to effective, high-quality mental health care for their employees and their families. With our innovative digital care platform and global provider network, 10 million people can receive the best care and feel better, faster. Founded by David Ebersman, former CFO of Facebook and Genentech, Lyra has raised more than $900 million.
About the Role
Lyra Health is looking for a Clinical Operations Senior Manager to help us scale our Blended Care Medication Management business. Specifically, this role is focused on designing and improving clinical operations processes that support our physicians to provide high-quality care to Lyra clients. You will directly impact the efficiency of the physician team, and their clinical effectiveness with patients. You will partner closely with our clinical leadership team and cross functional stakeholders within Lyra, to identify areas for improvement.
This role will be a great fit if you are energized by streamlining and improving clinical processes, building relationships with clinicians and supervisors, enabling access to high-quality mental health care to clients, and driving exceptional business results. You will succeed if you are strategic, outcomes-driven, highly organized, detail-oriented, able to align stakeholders, and willing to roll up your sleeves and get your hands dirty.
In your first year, you will…
- Develop the strategic plan for hiring Telemedicine Psychiatry Leads (TPLs) to support our growing primary care physician team
- Work in partnership with the telemedicine psychiatry lead (TPL) team to develop a comprehensive onboarding process for TPLs to set them up for success when they join Lyra
- Work with the Product and Core Operations teams to develop supervisor tools to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of physician management for TPLs
- Manage our growing team of Patient Care Coordinators (PCCs) who support physicians with day-to-day administration
- Identify areas of improvement in day-to-day clinical workflows (conducted by the PCC and physician) and work with cross-functional stakeholders to design, test, and implement solutions
- Collaborate with Lyra’s Care Navigator team to improve and monitor patient support workflows
- Play an integral team role to continue to make Blended Care Medication Management a top program for physicians, clients, customers, and support teams
- 10+ years of experience leading clinical operational initiatives in a fast-paced healthcare environment
- Deep understanding of clinical workflows in a high-severity mental health setting – direct experience providing mental health care a plus
- Prior experience managing small clinical operations teams, such as Medical Assistants or Clinical Operations Associates
- Strong project management skills and a demonstrated ability to work successfully on cross-functional teams
- Exceptional people skills, with prior experience managing individual relationships and influencing without authority strongly preferred
- Ability to innovate and creatively solve problems in a highly collaborative manner
- Self-motivated with the ability to prioritize and balance priorities in a dynamic and constantly evolving work environment
- Proven commitment and passion for Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging (DEIB) work and experience integrating a DEIB perspective into operational projects and strategic initiatives
- Passion for mental health and changing the healthcare landscape
Pay and Benefits
The anticipated annual base salary range for this full-time position is $119,000 – $183,000. The base range is determined by role and level, and placement within the range will depend on a number of job-related factors, including but not limited to your skills, qualifications, experience and location.
At Lyra, base salary is only one aspect of an employee’s total compensation package, which additionally may include discretionary restricted stock unit awards, comprehensive medical and dental coverage, and retirement benefits. This role may also be eligible for discretionary bonuses or commission payments.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age (40 or older), disability, genetic information or any other category protected by law.Apply now