Data Analyst, GTM
Burlingame, California · Go-To-Market · Full-time
About Lyra Health
Lyra is transforming mental health care through technology with a human touch to help people feel emotionally healthy at work and at home. We work with industry leaders, such as Morgan Stanley, Uber, Amgen, and other Fortune 500 companies, to improve access to effective, high-quality mental health care for their employees and their families. With our innovative digital care platform and global provider network, 10 million people can receive the best care and feel better, faster. Founded by David Ebersman, former CFO of Facebook and Genentech, Lyra has raised more than $900 million.
About the Role
The Partnerships Strategy & Planning team plays a critical role in helping shape and execute Lyra’s go-to-market strategy. The Data Analyst role within the team will require a balance of data analysis and operational execution to drive scalable growth for the company. This role would be a key partner with our internal Product, Data Science, Data Platform, and Business Operations teams and deliver insights into strategic recommendations for our prospects & customers. This role requires someone who can see connections and tell stories with data, has strong technical chops (SQL, Python, Tableau), and is passionate about systems and scaling a startup business.
Sample projects include data analysis (organizational metrics), product analytics (understanding product performance and trends), writing SQL queries from scratch for proposals (RFP), operating metric reporting, and developing analytical dashboards for growth plans. The ideal candidate will have strong technical, analytical, financial, and presentation skills, in addition to strong interpersonal and communication skills.
*Candidates that submit a link to their work (e.g. Github) will be prioritized
- Analyze key Product Operations metrics and insights to translate them into valuable story points for GTM (Partnerships, Customer Success, and Marketing) teams
- Ability to understand a business request, query data from scratch, and run ad-hoc analysis for urgent prospect and customer requests (RFP / Performance Guarantees)
- Build and maintain operational dashboards to monitor product offering performance and analyze business drivers
- Support the development of a scalable operating model across the GTM team
- Be a key growth stakeholder for cross-functional business partners including business operations, product, finance, and clinical operations
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Engineering, Math, or other Quantitative Business related field
- 2-3+ years of experience in business operations, analytics, data science, or other relevant fields
- Data-driven and detail-oriented
- Proficiency with SQL, Excel, and Tableau
- Experience with Snowflake & Python is preferred
- Ability to take complex data & topics and translate them into straightforward insights
- Experience supporting analytics within a GTM organization
- Background in healthcare or benefits strategy
This role is based in Burlingame, CA however it is remote optional. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin or disability.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age (40 or older), disability, genetic information or any other category protected by law.