Join our team
Burlingame, California · Technology · Full-timeApply now
About Lyra Health
Lyra is transforming mental health care through technology with a human touch to help people feel emotionally healthy at work and at home. We work with industry leaders, such as Morgan Stanley, Uber, Amgen, and other Fortune 500 companies, to improve access to effective, high-quality mental health care for their employees and their families. With our innovative digital care platform and global provider network, 10 million people can receive the best care and feel better, faster. Founded by David Ebersman, former CFO of Facebook and Genentech, Lyra has raised more than $900 million.
We’re looking for exceptional engineers to join our team. We care deeply about making a difference in people’s lives and hope you do too!
- Create lasting impact by building and continuously improving our React-based products.
- Work within the engineering team on designing and developing core product functionality
- Collaborate with key partners including product management, data science, behavioral health specialists
- Ensure that best practices are adhered to at all phases of development.
- BS in CS or related technical field
- 2+ years of overall software development experience
- Understand the ins and outs of developing HTML5 and single-page web applications across multiple clients on desktops and mobile.
- Must be highly proactive and a self-starter.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age (40 or older), disability, genetic information or any other category protected by law.Apply now