Join our team
Head of Corporate Development
Burlingame, California · Business Development · Full-timeApply now
About Lyra Health
Lyra is transforming mental health care through technology with a human touch to help people feel emotionally healthy at work and at home. We work with industry leaders, such as Morgan Stanley, Uber, Amgen, and other Fortune 500 companies, to improve access to effective, high-quality mental health care for their employees and their families. With our innovative digital care platform and global provider network, 10 million people can receive the best care and feel better, faster. Founded by David Ebersman, former CFO of Facebook and Genentech, Lyra has raised more than $900 million.
About the Role
Lyra Health is looking for an exceptional, dynamic leader to expand our capabilities beyond our core business. The Head of Corporate Development will develop and launch transformative partnerships with behavioral health providers, technology companies, and health plans to unlock Lyra’s ability to serve more clients with more comprehensive services. This person will serve as a strategic thought partner to Lyra’s Chief Growth Officer and leadership team.
- Own Lyra’s corporate development strategy, in close partnership with go-to-market, clinical, and product teams.
- Lead cross-functional efforts to develop and launch new lines of business, including health plan
- Build a global pipeline of prospective provider partners across virtual, in-person, and digital behavioral health to expand Lyra’s comprehensive offering
- Drive partnership discussions and M&A negotiations with counterparties
- Lead due diligence for M&A transactions
- 8+ years experience in healthcare strategy, finance, and/or business development
- Demonstrated proficiency presenting to and negotiating with C-suite executives
- Strategic problem-solver capable of navigating complex business processes and stakeholders
- Collaborative team player capable of leading diverse, cross-functional teams
- Experience preparing and delivering high-quality executive-level communications
- Experience conducting due diligence in healthcare M&A transactions
- Excellent analytical skills, including proficiency with MS Excel
- Self-starter, capable of driving business outcomes with minimal direction
- Comfort with ambiguity and rapidly changing priorities
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age (40 or older), disability, genetic information or any other category protected by law.Apply now