Join our team
IT Systems Specialist – Support
Burlingame, California · Technology · Full-timeApply now
About Lyra Health
Lyra is transforming mental health care through technology with a human touch to help people feel emotionally healthy at work and at home. We work with industry leaders, such as Morgan Stanley, Uber, Amgen, and other Fortune 500 companies, to improve access to effective, high-quality mental health care for their employees and their families. With our innovative digital care platform and global provider network, 10 million people can receive the best care and feel better, faster. Founded by David Ebersman, former CFO of Facebook and Genentech, Lyra has raised more than $900 million.
In this role you will be the first-level support for hardware, application and network troubleshooting for users in a MacOS and Chromebook environment. You will be asked to help manage the ticket queue and provide both proactive and reactive, exceptional and expedient end user support. You will be the primary support for newly onboarded employees providing technological guidance on how to access Lyra Health systems. This role will be expected to work on-site at our office(s) in Burlingame, CA.
- Provide no friction, white glove front-line IT support to employees via walk-ups and remote support, tickets, and chats
- Administer provisioning, assigning and shipping of MacBooks and Chromebooks for new hires as well as refreshes/replacements
- Own and conduct onboarding of all new hires
- Guide new employees through signing into their computer and systems and setting up account security in our new hire IT process
- Maintain process documentation for new hire provisioning, employee termination, account creation, and application installation and configuration
- Take ownership for IT support requests, respond quickly, and resolve or escalate
- Advocate for end users; coach employees how to use our IT systems
- Maintain our IT knowledge base, update and create documentation around proactive solutions to help end users help themselves
- Provide support for MacOS and Chromebook hardware, SSO, email, cloud-based apps, mobile devices, peripheral, VOIP, video conferencing equipment, wireless, and network problems
- Monitor, troubleshoot, and repair IT hardware and software
- Maintain accurate asset management records
- Manage safe and secure e-waste of decommissioned hardware
- Write and update technical documentation for end users and the IT team
- Track hardware assets and software licenses using management tools
- Support and coordinate with the facilities/office team for IT related tasks and onsite group gatherings
- Customer service oriented – friendly, patient, and reassuring demeanor
- Strong communicator, both written and verbal, and a high comfort level with speaking and presenting in a group setting
- Strong troubleshooting and critical thinking skills
- Experience with troubleshooting hardware and software problems with Apple products and Chromebook computers
- Experience using and managing ticket-based enterprise workflow management systems, particularly Jira Service Management and ServiceNow
- 1-2 years experience required, in a corporate environment preferred
- Familiar with supporting a broad variety of technologies such as: Google Workspace (GSuite), Okta, Slack, ServiceNow, JAMF Pro, Atlassian (Jira/Confluence), LastPass, RingCentral, Office365 apps, Zoom, GoToMeeting, Adobe Cloud, and Zoom Rooms video conferencing equipment
- Extremely strong attention to detail
- Enthusiasm and passion for quality
- Takes responsibility for making sure issues are resolved quickly
- Knowledge of basic information security principles and best practices
Diversity & Inclusion at Lyra
- Diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging (DEIB) at Lyra is essential to the way we deliver culturally responsive care, build and manage our provider network, and support holistic efforts to strengthen DEIB in workplaces around the world—including our own.
- People come to Lyra with a range of needs, backgrounds, and abilities that influence their response to mental health support. Our diverse network of providers delivers comprehensive mental health treatment and support rooted in culturally responsive care, a multicultural approach that accounts for the impact of cultural backgrounds on each person’s care experience. Learn more at https://www.lyrahealth.com/diversity-equity-inclusion-belonging/
Pay and Benefits
The anticipated annual base salary range for this full-time position is $76,000 – $116,000. The base range is determined by role and level, and placement within the range will depend on a number of job-related factors, including but not limited to your skills, qualifications, experience and location.
At Lyra, base salary is only one aspect of an employee’s total compensation package, which additionally may include discretionary restricted stock unit awards, comprehensive medical and dental coverage, and retirement benefits. This role may also be eligible for discretionary bonuses or commission payments.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age (40 or older), disability, genetic information or any other category protected by law.Apply now