Join our team
Licensed Clinical Social Worker (Clinical Training Lead)
California · Clinical Ops · Full-timeApply now
About Lyra Health
Lyra is transforming mental health care through technology with a human touch to help people feel emotionally healthy at work and at home. We work with industry leaders, such as Morgan Stanley, Uber, Amgen, and other Fortune 500 companies, to improve access to effective, high-quality mental health care for their employees and their families. With our innovative digital care platform and global provider network, 10 million people can receive the best care and feel better, faster. Founded by David Ebersman, former CFO of Facebook and Genentech, Lyra has raised more than $900 million.
About the Role
Lyra is looking for a Licensed Clinical Social Worker with expertise and commitment to clinical training, professional development, and culturally responsive care. You will serve as the social work leader for Lyra’s associates training program, contribute to clinical training and continuing education initiatives for Lyra providers, and provide ongoing consultation to clinicians regarding culturally responsive care.
The ideal candidate brings demonstrated enthusiasm and experience in training and dissemination of EBTs, a deep commitment to culturally responsive care, experience supervising licensure hours for social workers in California, and experience designing and implementing social work clinical training and professional development opportunities.
This role reports to our Clinical Manager for Culturally Responsive Care.
- Serve as the primary training lead for our social work associates program
- Ensure the program structure and curriculum meet the Counsel of Social Work Education (CSWE)’s proposed fellowship accreditation standards
- Review state licensing requirements and social work specific supervisory requirements to ensure the associates program meets applicable state requirements
- Lead recruitment efforts for applicants to the associates program
- Develop and coordinate didactic programming for associates
- Collaborate and build partnership with accredited social work graduate programs as well as internship and practicum sites in CA
- Coordinate and provide supervision-of-supervision support (e.g., facilitating weekly consult groups for clinical supervisors) to clinical supervisors
- Assist in content development and training opportunities as part of the Culturally Responsive Care Team
- Participate in ongoing quality review of existing content and training materials and review of new products and trainings with emphasis on evidence based treatment and culturally responsive care
- Provide ongoing training and consultation to clinicians regarding culturally responsive care
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker in California with an unrestricted license to practice
- Master’s degree in a CSWE accredited program
- 5+ years clinical experience delivering individual therapy to adults
- 3+ years experience providing clinical supervision to social workers
- Highly skilled in providing evidence-based treatments (e.g., CBT, DBT, ERP, etc.)
- Grounded in cultural humility with a deep commitment to culturally responsive care and DEIB
- Experience coordinating and overseeing clinical training of social workers
- Experience providing consultation to clinical providers
- Comfort with technology and working within a fast-moving environment
- Passion for transforming mental health through technology with a human touch
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age (40 or older), disability, genetic information or any other category protected by law.Apply now