Join our team
Marketing Operations Director
Remote · Business · Full-timeApply now
About Lyra Health
Lyra is transforming mental health care through technology with a human touch to help people feel emotionally healthy at work and at home. We work with industry leaders, such as Morgan Stanley, Uber, Amgen, and other Fortune 500 companies, to improve access to effective, high-quality mental health care for their employees and their families. With our innovative digital care platform and elite provider network, 2.5 million people can receive the best care and feel better, faster. Founded by David Ebersman, former CFO of Facebook and Genentech, Lyra has raised more than $680 million.
As the Marketing Operations Director you will be an integral part of the Marketing organization – working closely with our Demand Generation, Corporate Marketing, Product Marketing, and Member Marketing teams to design, build, and scale solutions to support our growth.
As the team leader, you will be responsible for designing and implementing the cross-functional processes, systems, and policies that support all aspects of marketing. You will help us ensure that our marketing engine is effective, efficient, and on-budget. You and your team are the technical experts who design, procure, implement, and administer our martech stack. You’ll use your people skills to achieve alignment across stakeholders and work toward a common goal.
Ideal candidates will have deep B2B marketing operations experience, proven ability to work with other go-to-market leaders, and a clear focus on outcomes and measurement. You’ll be an effective leader with the ability to define priorities, align teams, and move quickly. And you’ll have a strong understanding of marketing strategy, contributing to overall leadership of the marketing organization.
- Lead and develop our outstanding team of marketing operations professionals
- Build and execute strategic marketing operations plans designed to scale rapidly to support long-term growth
- Design, supervise, build, and maintain our marketing technology stack to support rapid growth and efficiency
- Design, implement, and lead cross-functional marketing processes, such as quarterly and annual planning, program performance reporting, budgeting and reconciliation, and tactical ticket processing
- Lead the development of marketing analytics and performance indicators to guide strategy and support periodic reporting against targets
- Manage vendor relationships, including agency support
- Oversee prospect data including – data hygiene, list/contact management, CRM integration, and progressive web forms
- Exceptional people, program, and project management skills – able to manage multiple priorities, projects, and resources
- Collaborative and team oriented self-starter
- 10+ years experience as a primary driver of the marketing ops function in B2B or Healthcare
- Deep expertise with marketing automation platforms (Marketo strongly preferred); certification a plus
- Deep expertise with Salesforce, configuration and handoff with marketing automation tools, 3rd party applications, creating reports and dashboards
- Strong understanding of Sales and Marketing best practices including lead gen, lead nurture, and ABM
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal, presentation)
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin or disability.Apply now