Join our team
Platform Technical Support Specialist (Remote – U.S. only)
New York · Technology · Full-timeApply now
About Lyra Health
Lyra is transforming mental health care through technology with a human touch to help people feel emotionally healthy at work and at home. We work with industry leaders, such as Morgan Stanley, Uber, Amgen, and other Fortune 500 companies, to improve access to effective, high-quality mental health care for their employees and their families. With our innovative digital care platform and global provider network, 10 million people can receive the best care and feel better, faster. Founded by David Ebersman, former CFO of Facebook and Genentech, Lyra has raised more than $900 million.
We’re looking for an exceptional Platform Technical Support Specialist to join our team. We care deeply about making a difference in people’s lives and hope you do, too! We are looking for an individual who enjoys digging into technical issues, communicating and teaching others about tech-related processes, and learning on a daily basis.
Note: This role will be primarily responsible for supporting our international and West Coast US operational hours.
- Own the ticket queue: triage and response to inbound support requests per internal ticket SLAs
- Serve as the front-line support for our providers and/or clients
- Manage Technical FAQ articles
- Answer specific programmatic questions where possible
- Troubleshoot specific software and hardware issues
- Triage more complex questions or issues to the appropriate teams internally
- Train new providers on the platform
- Strong technical support background: support of users, applications and multiple systems
- Excellent communication skills that are audience appropriate (will interface with multiple stakeholders such as Engineering, Providers, Clinical Operations, etc.)
- Ticketing system expertise (i.e.. Zendesk, ServiceNow)
- Adept at managing ticket queues, requester communications, ticket response SLAs
- Ability to learn the platform in terms of overall architecture and expected functions
- Skilled at troubleshooting issues remotely — both hardware and platform-related
- Adept at deciphering user-level experience issues vs. bugs within the platform
- Jira-Atlassian exposure (or equivalent) to report issues, monitor releases, etc.
- Basic understanding of SQL Server database (queries, tables, etc.)
- Salesforce experience
- Chromebook support knowledge
Diversity & Inclusion at Lyra
- Diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging (DEIB) at Lyra is essential to the way we deliver culturally responsive care, build and manage our provider network, and support holistic efforts to strengthen DEIB in workplaces around the world—including our own.
- People come to Lyra with a range of needs, backgrounds, and abilities that influence their response to mental health support. Our diverse network of providers delivers comprehensive mental health treatment and support rooted in culturally responsive care, a multicultural approach that accounts for the impact of cultural backgrounds on each person’s care experience. Learn more at https://www.lyrahealth.com/diversity-equity-inclusion-belonging/
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age (40 or older), disability, genetic information or any other category protected by law.Apply now