Join our team
Senior Front-End Engineer (Remote)
Burlingame, California · Technology · Full-timeApply now
About Lyra Health
Lyra is transforming mental health care through technology with a human touch to help people feel emotionally healthy at work and at home. We work with industry leaders, such as Morgan Stanley, Uber, Amgen, and other Fortune 500 companies, to improve access to effective, high-quality mental health care for their employees and their families. With our innovative digital care platform and global provider network, 10 million people can receive the best care and feel better, faster. Founded by David Ebersman, former CFO of Facebook and Genentech, Lyra has raised more than $900 million.
We’re looking for exceptional engineers to join our team. We care deeply about making a difference in people’s lives and hope you do too!
This role can be full-time in our Burlingame, CA headquarters, OR virtual (remote candidates must be based in the United States).
- Create lasting impact by leading the charge on building and continuously improving our React-based products.
- Work within the engineering team on designing and developing core product functionality.
- Collaborate with key partners including product management, data science, behavioral health specialists.
- Ensure that best practices are adhered to during all phases of software development.
- Adhere to the highest quality and security standards.
- 5+ years of overall software development experience.
- Understand the ins and outs of developing HTML5 and single-page web applications across multiple clients on desktops and mobile.
- Experience working with scalable REST APIs.
- Must be highly proactive and a self-starter.
- BS in CS or related technical field, or equivalent professional experience.
Diversity & Inclusion at Lyra
- Diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging (DEIB) at Lyra is essential to the way we deliver culturally responsive care, build and manage our provider network, and support holistic efforts to strengthen DEIB in workplaces around the world—including our own.
- People come to Lyra with a range of needs, backgrounds, and abilities that influence their response to mental health support. Our diverse network of providers delivers comprehensive mental health treatment and support rooted in culturally responsive care, a multicultural approach that accounts for the impact of cultural backgrounds on each person’s care experience. Learn more at https://www.lyrahealth.com/diversity-equity-inclusion-belonging/
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age (40 or older), disability, genetic information or any other category protected by law.Apply now