Join our team
Senior Group Manager, Customer Success – SMB
Remote · Go-To-Market · Full-timeApply now
About Lyra Health
Lyra is transforming mental health care through technology with a human touch to help people feel emotionally healthy at work and at home. We work with industry leaders, such as Morgan Stanley, Uber, Amgen, and other Fortune 500 companies, to improve access to effective, high-quality mental health care for their employees and their families. With our innovative digital care platform and global provider network, 10 million people can receive the best care and feel better, faster. Founded by David Ebersman, former CFO of Facebook and Genentech, Lyra has raised more than $900 million.
About the Role
Lyra Health is looking for a Senior Group Manager who is energized by engaging with customers, building relationships, and delivering results. Reporting to the Director of Customer Success, you will lead a subset of the team. You should be highly organized, detail-oriented, and resourceful. This role will be a great fit for you if you are a doer, who is passionate about making a difference, comfortable with ambiguity, and are naturally collaborative.
*3+ year of people management is strongly preferred
- Lead and develop a team of high-performing Customer Success Managers.
- Serve as an internal coach to direct reports reporting on engagement, escalation management, and strategies to help the team meet their goals.
- Accountable for tracking and reporting that direct reports are on-track for renewal, expansion, reference-ability, and satisfaction targets in accordance with department goals. Appropriately elevates risks and identifies trends across managing reports.
- Identify and leverage proven best practices for the betterment of the team and customers.
- In partnership with the Customer Success Director, monitor and analyze customer and team performance to make informed decisions about operational and procedural changes. Collaborate with Customer Success Director to manage team operations including recruiting and CSM capacity.
- Elevate team training and development needs, working with the Customer Success Director.
- Serve as a representative of the Customer Success department in late-stage prospect meetings and assist in coordinating
- Customer Advocacy efforts.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 10+ years of work experience in a high-growth, fast-paced environment; experience leading Customer Success or similar teams is preferred.
- Experience in employer-sponsored health benefits space required.
- Ability to effectively organize and manage multiple company initiatives and proven ability to positively influence peers.
- Excellent listening and communication skills both verbal and written, with an emphasis on quickly gaining trust; can build relationships at all organizational levels both externally and internally. Ability to communicate effectively with senior management.
- Experience with tools such as Salesforce and Tableau. Experience with Gainsight is a plus.
- Passion for mental health and changing the healthcare landscape.
Pay and Benefits
The anticipated annual base salary range for this full-time position is $134,000-183,000. The base range is determined by role and level, and placement within the range will depend on a number of job-related factors, including but not limited to your skills, qualifications, experience and location.
At Lyra, base salary is only one aspect of an employee’s total compensation package, which additionally may include discretionary restricted stock unit awards, comprehensive medical and dental coverage, and retirement benefits. This role may also be eligible for discretionary bonuses.
Other Benefits Include:
Comprehensive healthcare coverage (including medical, dental, vision, FSA/HSA, life and disability insurances)
Lyra for Lyrians; coaching and therapy services
Equity in the company through discretionary restricted stock units
Competitive time off with pay policies including vacation, sick days, and company holidays
Paid parental leave 401K retirement benefits
Monthly tech stipend
We like to spread joy throughout the year with well-being perks and activities, surprise swag, free food and snack deliveries each month, regular community celebration…and more!
We can’t wait to meet you.
*Please only apply to one posting*
This is a remote opportunity. Qualified candidates located outside of California are welcome to apply! Candidates who include a cover letter will be prioritized.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age (40 or older), disability, genetic information or any other category protected by law.Apply now