Join our team
Burlingame, California · Technology · Full-timeApply now
About Lyra Health
Lyra is transforming mental health care through technology with a human touch to help people feel emotionally healthy at work and at home. We work with industry leaders, such as Morgan Stanley, Uber, Amgen, and other Fortune 500 companies, to improve access to effective, high-quality mental health care for their employees and their families. With our innovative digital care platform and global provider network, 10 million people can receive the best care and feel better, faster. Founded by David Ebersman, former CFO of Facebook and Genentech, Lyra has raised more than $900 million.
We’re looking for exceptional engineers to join our team. We care deeply about making a difference in people’s lives and hope you do too!
This role can be full-time in our Burlingame, CA headquarters or virtual based in the United States.
- Create lasting impact by building and continuously improving our Python or Java-based APIs.
- Work within the engineering team on designing, developing and deploying APIs that power core product functionality
- Collaborate with key partners including product management, data science, behavioral health specialists
- Ensure that best practices are adhered to during all phases of software development.
- Adhere to the highest quality and security standards.
- BS in CS or related technical field
- 1+ years of experience developing enterprise or consumer web applications ideally using Python or Java/Spring.
- Experience building scalable REST APIs.
- Must be highly proactive and a self-starter.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age (40 or older), disability, genetic information or any other category protected by law.Apply now