Join our team
Senior DevOps Engineer
Burlingame, California · Technology · Full-timeApply now
About Lyra Health
Lyra is transforming mental health care through technology with a human touch to help people feel emotionally healthy at work and at home. We work with industry leaders, such as Morgan Stanley, Uber, Amgen, and other Fortune 500 companies, to improve access to effective, high-quality mental health care for their employees and their families. With our innovative digital care platform and global provider network, 10 million people can receive the best care and feel better, faster. Founded by David Ebersman, former CFO of Facebook and Genentech, Lyra has raised more than $900 million.
We’re looking for exceptional DevOps engineers to join our team. We care deeply about making a difference in people’s lives and hope you do too!
This position can be based in the Burlingame, CA office, or remote.
- Collaborate closely with the engineering and data teams to continually implement, maintain, and improve our AWS infrastructure.
- Enforce and adhere to best practices for security and reliability.
- Troubleshoot and resolve infrastructure issues.
- Develop tools and processes for automation, configuration, monitoring, and alerting.
- Contribute to and own the maturation of DevOps practices.
- Plan, deploy, upgrade and manage applications, infrastructure, and assets in AWS.
- 5+ years experience in managing SaaS infrastructures.
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS), especially many of the following: ElasticBeanstalk, EC2, VPC, IAM, KMS, ElasticSearch, ElastiCache, CloudWatch, Lambda, RDS, EBS, ELB/ALB, SNS, SQS, Route53, S3, ECS, DMS, Redshift.
- Solid understanding and commitment to cloud security and best practices around identity and compliance required, preferably on AWS.
- Experience with SQL, MySQL or Postgres DBs, DB tuning, and performance testing.
- Strong Python development skills.
- Experience with infrastructure automation tools (such as Ansible, CloudFormation, Terraform, etc.).
- Experience with container technologies.
- Proficient with logging, performance monitoring and performance tuning tools required and relevant to capacity planning.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age (40 or older), disability, genetic information or any other category protected by law.Apply now