Join our team
Strategic Finance Analyst
Remote · G&A · Full-timeApply now
About Lyra Health
Lyra is transforming mental health care through technology with a human touch to help people feel emotionally healthy at work and at home. We work with industry leaders, such as Morgan Stanley, Uber, Amgen, and other Fortune 500 companies, to improve access to effective, high-quality mental health care for their employees and their families. With our innovative digital care platform and global provider network, 10 million people can receive the best care and feel better, faster. Founded by David Ebersman, former CFO of Facebook and Genentech, Lyra has raised more than $900 million.
About the Role
Lyra is looking for a highly motivated strategic finance analyst to help us realize our mission of becoming the premier mental health solution for employers and employees. The core functions of this role will include highlighting business trends, uncovering signals, and forecasting growth. In order to be successful, you will need exceptional modeling skills and the ability to source and analyze complex datasets. Beyond fundamental analytics, this role will be looked to for a strategic perspective on scaling our company. Close partnership with leaders across the business will be imperative as you develop a comprehensive view of the company.
As one of the core members of this team, leadership will look to you for your in-depth understanding of Lyra. From top to bottom line, you’ll have a stake in evaluating and presenting insights into the company’s financial and operational performance. The ideal candidate is hard-working, motivated by our mission to redefine mental health care, and willing to take on increasingly complex and critical functions as we continue to scale.
What You’ll Do
- Support essential finance functions: support long range planning and strategy efforts, international business financial planning and strategy
- Inform strategic initiatives and business planning: Analyze revenue, expense, and operations metrics for signals and insights. Provide guidance and recommendations to leadership based on findings
- Improve forecasting accuracy: Build complex financial models to help analyze and forecast current business and new business opportunities
- Add clarity to the business: Build dashboards and reports to share with key stakeholders and leadership. Communicate and present analyses to senior leadership including the Board of Directors, CEO, and CFO
- Tackle hard problems: Get in the weeds to improve business operations and processes. Serve as a leader in maturing our business practices. Partner with internal teams to improve financial reporting and operations. Support communication between Finance and key business partners
- Add value: As an integral member of this small but critical team you will need to serve as a business leader from day one. Your contributions will materially impact the success of our quickly growing business
What You’ve Done
- 2+ years of Investment Banking, Corporate Finance, FP&A, or related forecast/planning experience required
- BA/BS in Finance, Business, Economics, Math, or related field
- Advanced modeling skills with the ability to distill complex decisions into simple but comprehensive financial models
- Ability to navigate and analyze financial statements from end to end
- High degree of proficiency in Excel required, strongly prefer experience with Tableau and enterprise software systems (NetSuite, Adaptive)
- Comfortable retrieving data from SQL databases or the desire to learn
- Excellent organizational and time management skills, including the ability to prioritize and balance multiple deliverables with competing timelines in a dynamic environment
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills, with the ability to clearly convey recommendations and conclusions. Experience presenting thoughtful analysis and a compelling point of view directly to senior leadership
- Proven success developing and/or improving processes, with a desire to inspire change across the organization
- Ability to collect, organize and analyze complex data at a macro and micro level with minimal supervision. Actively seeks the input and opinions of stakeholders; explores and considers a wide range of options before acting
- Demonstrates high critical thinking and problem-solving skills and strong attention to detail as well as an ability to tackle ambiguous situations
- Must be a proactive self-starter with exceptional follow-through and the ability to work well independently with minor supervision
Pay and Benefits
Pay and Benefits
The anticipated annual base salary range for this full-time position is $85,000-130,000. The base range is determined by role and level, and placement within the range will depend on a number of job-related factors, including but not limited to your skills, qualifications, experience and location. This role may be eligible for discretionary bonuses.
Annual salary is only one part of an employee’s total compensation package at Lyra. We also offer generous benefits that include:
– Comprehensive healthcare coverage (including medical, dental, vision, FSA/HSA, life and disability insurances)
– Lyra for Lyrians; coaching and therapy services
– Equity in the company through discretionary restricted stock units
– Competitive time off with pay policies including vacation, sick days, and company holidays
– Paid parental leave
– 401K retirement benefits
– Monthly tech stipend
– We like to spread joy throughout the year with well-being perks and activities, surprise swag, free food and snack deliveries each month, regular community celebration…and more!
We can’t wait to meet you.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age (40 or older), disability, genetic information or any other category protected by law.Apply now