Join our team
Telemedicine Physician (Remote)
New York State · LCA · Part-timeApply now
Lyra is transforming mental health care, from start to finish. It begins with accessible and effective evidence-based mental health care provided by best-in-class coaches and therapists. As a result, our clients experience improved outcomes—feeling better, faster. Lyra was recently included in the Top Startups of 2021 by LinkedIn and Best Product by Forbes Healthcare Awards.
To scale access to effective mental health care, Lyra has an opportunity to help to solve this problem by expanding its international offering to bring its leading comprehensive solution to more members around the world. The World Health Organization estimates a $1 trillion annual cost to the global economy due to loss in productivity from depression and anxiety alone. Play an active role in helping to solve this global crisis, and join us as we continue to grow.
Join a team of experienced physicians who have trained at top institutions such as UCSF, Stanford, and the VA system.
- Receive training and ongoing support to provide excellent, evidence-based mental health consultations and medication management to highly motivated clients via live video.
- Have access to an expert psychiatrist consultant and your patients will have access to therapy and coaching through the platform, allowing you to work within a well integrated system, enabled by collaborative care.
- Have the opportunity to participate in ongoing continuing education as part of the position to enhance and broaden your skills in assessment/diagnosis/treatment of common psychiatric illnesses.
- Have a group of physician colleagues to collaborate with in a consultation model.
- Have the flexibility to set your own schedule and work remotely from your own home or office. You can customize your hours and availability. Minimum requirement is 20 hours/week.
- MD or DO, board certified in internal medicine or family practice with a strong interest in mental health or board certified in psychiatry
- Unrestricted license
- Eager to learn and develop competencies in delivering new collaborative mental health care approaches via technology
- Full malpractice and tail coverage
- Full service processing and coverage of cost for additional state licensure
- Continuing education and clinical consultation/supervision
- Flexible hours
- Work from home or your office
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, or disability.Apply now